• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 489 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 642 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 164 13.8%

• Total voters

MrA

Banned
Sure Jan GIF
I too just stopped into this thread to ask for directions on how to get away from this thread

Pantz

Unfortunately I haven't been playing too many butt games recently. I did pick up Jump Force before it was delisted, along with the DLC that has Yoruichi and her outfit.
rg57uYd.png

Cortuna in Halo Infinite seems pretty nice but it's difficult to get screenshots because there's like a big delay with the screenshot button on Xbox with this game.
If7JBMb.png
cJ9sR48.jpg

That's all I got.

//DEVIL//

Bloody Spell

VyVukuG.jpg

ScyIyaw.jpg
EQZVsdJ.jpg
I3N38Zg.jpg

what game is this ? research purposes.

ah nvm . bloody spell. ty. will see you guys later.

Unfortunately I haven't been playing too many butt games recently. I did pick up Jump Force before it was delisted, along with the DLC that has Yoruichi and her outfit.
rg57uYd.png

Cortuna in Halo Infinite seems pretty nice but it's difficult to get screenshots because there's like a big delay with the screenshot button on Xbox with this game.
If7JBMb.png
cJ9sR48.jpg

That's all I got.

Man. i didn't even know the game is delisted. I quickly bought cheap copy from G2A for 10$ Canadian before it becomes very expensive. thanks for the heads up

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

b0uncyfr0

'masturbating gamer boys have done a big cry over a girl not living up to their idealistic physical preferences...'

Sounds like 'they' are describing themselves..? God this is hard.

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

Cyberpunkd

Imagine it was a little more than 10 years ago where this statement didn’t get you fired:

BioWare Dev: ok, so we got an idea for our next teammate. Strap on guys - she is a woman genetically designed to be perfect. So we will definitely make her character model God-tier.
BioWare Lead: Fucking ace!
BioWare Exec: Take my money!

Last edited:

Fredrik

Imagine it was a little more than 10 years ago where this statement didn’t get you fired:

BioWare Dev: ok, so we got an idea for our next teammate. Strap on guys - she is a woman genetically designed to be perfect. So we will definitely make her character model God-tier.
BioWare Lead: Fucking ace!
BioWare exec: Take my money!
And this is happening today when yoga pants is the new jeans and women do specific workout routines to grow the butt.
A pronounced butt is not something women are hiding today, like at all, it’s something they’re proud of if they have and likes to show.
Gaming is just behind the curve as usual.

Some people are too easily triggered too. It’s polygons, not any more real than the head chop we see every time there is a sword in a game. Why is a big butt in tight clothes more problematic than chopping the head off someone?

And about chopping heads, this is how games were sold back in my youth. Equality and sex appeal. 👍

h5My1nF.jpg

Cyberpunkd

Lmao he looks like absolute retard
Also, I just got to the point (thank you timestamp!) when he talks about the TLoU2 girl (Abey?) looking like a 'real woman'.

Jim Sterling, if you are reading this - not a single self-respecting woman in fucking Paris is even close to that fat abomination of a feminine ideal. How about you look a bit outside the US borders? Btw, woman here also do not walk outside without make-up, with flip flops, sport pants, etc., because FUCK YEAH France.

Top Bottom