• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 490 40.9%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 646 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 166 13.9%

• Total voters

Pantz

^ Beat me to it
baDEjZL.jpg

QRQif50.jpg

Hmmm capcom ethics department will be taking another pass at chun li.

It'll be like when Mika used to slap her ass as part of her super and they changed the camera angle to not show it, Chun Li will be in a combat burkah with chinese patterns on it.

Last edited:
I have been playing Phantasy Star New Genesis for the last year and a bit, but I've been too lazy to upload any pics. Today I learned to use its photo mode.
Its free to play, has good combat and T&A. The game can feel a bit aimless sometimes though and buying outfits will probably cost you either a fair bit of money or time.
I think its coming to Playstation soon. Worth checking out.

cuUGHOo.png
JSw2VmM.png
w5PUFjq.png
vJ9CC9c.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Fredrik

I have been playing Phantasy Star New Genesis for the last year and a bit, but I've been too lazy to upload any pics. Today I learned to use its photo mode.
Its free to play, has good combat and T&A. The game can feel a bit aimless sometimes though and buying outfits will probably cost you either a fair bit of money or time.

cuUGHOo.png
JSw2VmM.png
w5PUFjq.png
vJ9CC9c.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I assume this is made in a character creator but is this without mods?
Then it really is Japan that will save this industry. Imagine a western studio, any western studio, letting you create a character like that.

Reactions: Isa
I assume this is made in a character creator but is this without mods?
Then it really is Japan that will save this industry. Imagine a western studio, any western studio, letting you create a character like that.
Thats correct. You make your own character. Theres no mods in my pictures there.
I think custom characters are the only way we'll see hot girls in future games. Im curious to see what will be possible in the new Saints Row game. Im a bit skeptical TBH.

Fredrik

Thats correct. You make your own character. Theres no mods in my pictures there.
I think custom characters are the only way we'll see hot girls in future games. Im curious to see what will be possible in the new Saints Row game. Im a bit skeptical TBH.
Amazing that they let you go this far. In western games there is always some stupid limit or the sliders are connected in some weird way making it hard to create anything truly appealing. In Cyberpunk 2077 you can’t even change the body, only 3 types of breasts, no hips and and a flat ass is all you get, unless you use mods.

Last edited:
After those pics and gif I recently posted, Microsoft gave me a 3 day ban because "This account posted an inappropriate feed item".
I didnt think I'd get in any trouble for posting game content. I only uploaded it to the "feed" thing, because I couldnt access my pics and vids from my desktop PC and I thought that would allow me to.
Ouch.

MAtgS

After those pics and gif I recently posted, Microsoft gave me a 3 day ban because "This account posted an inappropriate feed item".
I didnt think I'd get in any trouble for posting game content. I only uploaded it to the "feed" thing, because I couldnt access my pics and vids from my desktop PC and I thought that would allow me to.
Ouch.
We thank you for your sacrifice.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™

cuUGHOo.png
JSw2VmM.png
w5PUFjq.png
vJ9CC9c.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I can’t believe this isn’t a mod. Holy shit lol

Pantz

Ouch.
I usually upload to OneDrive from Xbox, try that if you can access it on PC.

Top Bottom