• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 489 41.0%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 643 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 165 13.8%

• Total voters
Also, I just got to the point (thank you timestamp!) when he talks about the TLoU2 girl (Abey?) looking like a 'real woman'.

Jim Sterling, if you are reading this - not a single self-respecting woman in fucking Paris is even close to that fat abomination of a feminine ideal. How about you look a bit outside the US borders? Btw, woman here also do not walk outside without make-up, with flip flops, sport pants, etc., because FUCK YEAH France.
I thought French women were famous for their armpit hair?

I have no idea where you heard that - French women will not step outside without makeup.
I guess it’s an old myth carried from WWII times, same reason Americans are scared of bidets (associated with French prostitutes) so we’re 0 for 2 on stereotypes of the French. Also the French military sucks jokes, 0 for 3. Still, I don’t think it’s a reason to celebrate that women in France need to always hide their natural face under layers of paint. Taking pride in your appearance is great, but so is casting aside societal expectations and doing whatever feels good to you. I think the real question is how are they emphasizing the butt?

Same ol G

Bloody Spell

VyVukuG.jpg

ScyIyaw.jpg
EQZVsdJ.jpg
I3N38Zg.jpg

which mod is this, can't find it in the store.

AlphaMale

XYe6OVA.gif

A0av79J.gif

Oa8y7DA.gif

ggDWpLB.gif

Holy shit... I have to check this game out now! =O

(if you had not posted this, I woudn't have thought anything about it. haha)

Fredrik

Final Fantasy VII Remake Tifa PC mods
JkWeqky.jpg

...must ....continue ...boycotting ...Epic ...Games ...Store ...aahhhhh
Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor
Lol I knew I should’ve waited on the PC version, bought it on PS5 sigh

She looks nice as it is though, fortunately Square Enix isn’t following the dumb western design rules, yet

Pantz

Tell me how I can achieve this power on console.
It used to be you had to equip two different pairs of pants really fast until it glitched. They fixed that in a patch a while back.
1. Get two of the "special" clothing category items like Hazmat Suits.
2. Save game because you have to delete an item to get this to work.
3. Then spam equip between those two "special" suits over and over then quickly move the cursor over and unequip it.
4. Check first person view to see, you're still wearing one of those suits, even though it's not equipped.
5. Go back into the menu and disassemble whichever suit you saw. Might need to disassemble both of them.
6. Check first person or photo mode and you should be good to go. Then you can change any other clothing items besides pants or full body suits without messing it up. Reload game to get your special suits back when you're done.

AlphaMale

Amazing thread!
I'd just like to ask that when you post a pic of some great ass, that you please also include the name of the game. (I need to know what game I have to buy!)

Reactions: Isa

SScorpio

I don't get why they censored the butt shots in Mass Effect. They took out the fun.
Might as well just play the originals.
There's a mod for the PC version that restored them, it's supposedly created by the same modder who created a mod to remove them in the original game back in the day.

Krathoon

There's a mod for the PC version that restored them, it's supposedly created by the same modder who created a mod to remove them in the original game back in the day.
Ah. The legendary edition is $25 on Origin now. I may go ahead and get it if I can restore the butt shots.
Where is the mod at? Nexus mods?

Top Bottom