• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW: You accidentally killed someone in your house, would you turn your self in or try to get away with it???

You accidentally killed someone in your house

• I would call the cops and turn myself in

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • I would try to get away with it

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
So. You invited a girl to your apartment and you had a bit of fun. For some reason you killed her. EDIT:If you decide to go to the authorities, you'll go to jail for 20 years.
Would you call the cops and turn your self in or would you try to get away with it?
I think I' would try to get away with it. I know it's not the right thing to do, but jail doesn't sound attractive.

Last edited:
From poop topic to murder topic, i like your evolution :ROFLMAO:

Depends on what happen with the girls, does she slip on a banana peel or do i suffocate her during sex?
For the sake of the story let's say you suffocated her. You know if you call the cops you're gonna go to jail for a long time.

GymWolf

For the sake of the story let's say you suffocated her. You know if you call the cops you're gonna go to jail for a long time.
You know, i'm a realist man, i think that even the more virtuos and lawfull guy in here has to live a situation like this before responding with honesty.

We can all say that we will call the cops immediately, but sense of danger and preservation are 2 strong feeling in the heat of the moment.

It's like receiving super power, are we sure that we are gonna be good men or superheroes and not a villain?

Last edited:
You know, i'm a realist man, i think that even the more virtuos and lawfull guy in here has to live a situation like this before responding with honesty.

We can all say that we will call the cops immediately, but sense of danger and preservation are w steong feeling in the heat of the moment.
I like your honesty. I think most people would try to get away with it.
It's not a shitty thread in my opinion. It asks a very interesting question and makes you question your own honesty.
It is a bit edgy tho.

Last edited:

jts

...hate me...
If jail doesn't sound attractive, imagine when you get caught trying to get away with it. Harder to prove an accident, potential hiding of a body on top of it, plus any other amount of shit possibly thrown at you.

And you would be caught. There's phones and shit nowadays. No chance. This ain't a movie.

Besides, you don't turn yourself in either. You just call medical services if there's an emergency, even if someone isn't breathing. Failure in doing that would probably be your first crime to begin with. After that, everything will be sorted out for you.

Last edited:

GymWolf

I like your honesty. I think most people would try and get away with it.
It's not a shitty thread in my opinion. It asks a very interesting question and makes you question your own honesty.
It is a bit edgy tho.
Never said that this was a shitty topic tho.
To be perfectly honest i don't even mind your old poop topics, they were funny :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I don't see the issue here : free sex and free food for one month :messenger_sunglasses:

8kLf5Ak.png

Loke

Turn myself in. Trying to cover it up would only make things worse.

What if I killed someone that broke into my house because I was protecting my mom? Does that make me a killer?

If you lived in Swedistan you'd get arrested and sent to prison unless that person were actively trying to murder your mom.

Airola

Only two options, really:
1) Turn yourself in. Be virtuous, accept your destiny.
2) Rape the body, rape the cops, rape the judge, rape the jury, rape the inmates, rape the guards, go to Hell, get raped by Satan (which you will like now because you've gotten used to the idea and grown a fetish from rape so joke's on all of everyone).

Top Bottom