• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYPD officers pull a teenager into their van during drug a search, then rape her.

The Kree

Banned
Wow, the officers actually admit to having sex with her but claim it was consensual? Sex with a party that they are investigating is consensual?

What. The. Fuck.

How have they not been fired and charged already.

They haven't been fired or charged because there are no good cops to handle that kind of thing.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I would be honestly surprised if they're ending up fired, charged and fully convicted.

entremet

Wow, the officers actually admit to having sex with her but claim it was consensual? Sex with a party that they are investigating is consensual?

What. The. Fuck.

How have they not been fired and charged already.
Pending investigation and union protect them from dismissal without due process.

i like my job. so, nah, i'm not going to quit because of some other co-worker being a piece of shit.

i know i do my job right and in reality, with the NYPD being as huge as it is, that's all i can do.

i know IAB will do a thorough job with these two, and hopefully there a just outcome

i'll leave this thread now.
You are fucking delusional or hopelessly naive.

Top Bottom