• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation

bUxgeDd.png

I can't believe this isn't a joke.

This is the kind of message that will probably get people shot, honestly.

This is the kind of message that will probably get people shot, honestly.

I wouldn't be surprised. All this "Media war" against Trump as though he's fucking Anne Frank hiding in the attic or some shit is insane. Dude literally has Neo Nazis in his squad and they've never shied away from violence. If they keep preaching that Trump is somehow a victim of circumstance instead of just a plain moron, I can see every non-Fox reporter being in the sights of some hyperdelusional gun-nut Trumpeter

GAF, let's all go to sleep now. By the time we wake up, there will be something worse than the last two days.

Trump Nukes White House: "The button looked stuck, so I tried to unstick it. I am great at unsticking things, but sometimes unsticking a button means you have to press it. I think I did the right thing there, and actually I have had a lot of people tell me so. So many people."

jiiikoo

Banned
Trump Nukes White House: "The button looked stuck, so I tried to unstick it. I am great at unsticking things, but sometimes unsticking a button means you have to press it. I think I did the right thing there, and actually I have had a lot of people tell me so. So many people."

CNN: Button sticked because of the third scoop of ice cream fell onto the button

Opto

Banned
Surely this is it right. This finally something you can say this is a clear objection of justice. He's got to go now, right?

Ryan and McConnell hitched their cart to Trump and I don't see them cutting any time soon. McConnell's wife is the Secretary of Transportation, so turtleface won't do shit, and Ryan would let Russia annex America if it meant tax cuts and killing social welfare programs.

This is the big one, if comey really did take notes.

I mean

Let's be totally honest. I imagine a lot of evidence is getting destroyed. We have never been in a situation where literally an entire political party is in on the crime. If those tapes exist? They're gone now. If those memos exist? A Trump loyalist in the higher tiers of the FBI has destroyed them and they're in the oval office trying to figure out how to call Comey a liar if copies exist.

There are probably women being paid to admit to affairs with him in stories that will run first on Breitbart. FOX is likely getting marching orders right now.

I hate to sound cynical, but you can melt down a silver bullet.

Surely this is it right. This finally something you can say this is a clear objection of justice. He's got to go now, right?

The right wing propaganda machine will not let Trump go down without a fight. As long as Republican voters get the majority (if not all) their news from Fox, and as long as they support Trump 80% or more, Republicans in Congress will not find their testicles.

This is Fox News' garbage home page as of this moment.

ghR4bPS.png

statham

I mean

Let's be totally honest. I imagine a lot of evidence is getting destroyed. We have never been in a situation where literally an entire political party is in on the crime. If those tapes exist? They're gone now. If those memos exist? A Trump loyalist in the higher tiers of the FBI has destroyed them and they're in the oval office trying to figure out how to call Comey a liar if copies exist.

There are probably women being paid to admit to affairs with him in stories that will run first on Breitbart. FOX is likely getting marching orders right now.

I hate to sound cynical, but you can melt down a silver bullet.
Listening to maddow, he sends out memos to the fbi. To keep a record. He covered his bases.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
The right wing propaganda machine will not let Trump go down without a fight. As long as Republican voters get the majority (if not all) their news from Fox, and as long as they support Trump 80% or more, Republicans in Congress will not find their testicles.

This is Fox News' garbage home page as of this moment.

ghR4bPS.png
Can i just mention how incredibly boring the Fox News homepage is? They need to hire a Graphic designer

Listening to maddow, he sends out memos to the fbi. To keep a record. He covered his bases.

Comey could have a paper trail a mile long but the entire Republican apparatus will stand in front of that train.

Remember how, when cops were killing black kids, prosecutors were failing to get indictments against them? And people asked, how do you win in a system where the people who are supposed to be enacting justice simply won't?

Do you notice how we still don't have an answer to that?

bUxgeDd.png

I can't believe this isn't a joke.
I can't believe it. Does he think that we, Americans of all types, along with the rest of the world that doesn't agree with him are his enemies???

Does he think that I spend my nights thinking "How can I make Trump's presidency miserable?" every chance I get?

MouldyK

If anything it will be filled with pre-screened and pre approved "questions" like, "Now that the country is on the right track and great again, is there any way that the President may be doing too good of a job and making it hard for his successors to follow in any meaningful way?"

"Mr. Spicer, Trump's Presidency seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train.

Why are he so popular?"

Davide

make this animated and followed up by disembodied Comey telling McCabe to "use the subpoena" followed by white house exploding from independence day

Nice...I am making a video actually, although that idea might come off as disrespectful to the institutions of the US. Instead:

bHsewDw.jpg

Top Bottom