• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

ramirez can you give me pro tips on how to use and abuse the shit out of mike wAllace

in exchange i'll give you tips on how to beat me more than once in your madden career

how has the lag been these past few years of Madden games?

ehhh it is definitely there. sometimes there is noticeable lag that does affect the gameplay. this isn't often but it's not extremely rare either. i found that when i direct connected last season on ps4 i had minimal issues.

however even in the best of conditions there is a slight difference between single player and online. luckily this isn't baseball so it mostly doesn't matter!

Ramirez

At least I'd still have some respect for myself knowing I didn't cheese.

dat Madden honor

ramirez can you give me pro tips on how to use and abuse the shit out of mike wAllace

in exchange i'll give you tips on how to beat me more than once in your madden career

Bro, you just line it up in twins, and hit his button, the cheese does all the rest!

Already feels like mid season in here, I feel the love B O Y S!

Greg

ehhh it is definitely there. sometimes there is noticeable lag that does affect the gameplay. this isn't often but it's not extremely rare either. i found that when i direct connected last season on ps4 i had minimal issues.

however even in the best of conditions there is a slight difference between single player and online. luckily this isn't baseball so it mostly doesn't matter!
I remember wanting to break things on FG kicks

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Livewire wins the skins through dota. Sorry mcneily!

You still have time to get in on this storybook!

Ferny

The curse is still strong

53wQJFe.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He quite enjoyed my #Thebearisunbearable. The tide is turning, AT!

20% worse than my drow. Think on it.

actually i don't ever remember the wind meter working in next gen.... maybe it did! i feel like it was longer than 3 years though!

Hmm I'm not sure, I've been thinking it's odd for a long time now. I chalked it up to me being a noob. I mean, I was playing when it snowed and the snow heavily drifted to the left... but the windmeter pointed to the right. Wat?

And then we have the whole case of me aiming true but the ball still flying the wrong direction.

McNei1y

I don't think I've ever won a game where I've been in a tri lane. Granted, I've only had a small sample size but I'd say I'm around 0 for 6.

McNei1y

That was a rough game brother. Welcome back to DOTA!
cheeky.gif

I had a good time playing that game though. Definitely brings back some memories. I can see myself getting back into it for sure. Fuck that FMT guy though. He leaves right when I join the party.

eznark

Banned
Last night was the first night in forever that I played zero dota despite having tons of time to play dota.

Plants v. Zombies Garden Warfare is so good. And they mapped the triggers to the face instead of the rear touch when you play remotely. FUCKING PERFECT.

dat Madden honor

Bro, you just line it up in twins, and hit his button, the cheese does all the rest!

Already feels like mid season in here, I feel the love B O Y S!
We get it, Ram. You have no shame, we know. Anyways, shouldn't you be working on a Destiny league to invite us all into just to kick us all out?

Ramirez

We get it, Ram. You have no shame, we know. Anyways, shouldn't you be working on a Destiny league to invite us all into just to kick us all out?

You ran the same shit, lol. The majority of your offense early on was tosses and slot go routes to Bess, you were just too garbage to string wins together, so no one cared! I was successful in Madden long before that, and lost 2 SBs that same year.

I have never cheesed anyone, and everyone in this league who is good has money plays, let's not kid ourselves.

I'm not sure what it is about me that rubs so many of you the wrong way, but oh well!

McNei1y

You ran the same shit, lol. The majority of your offense early on was tosses and slot go routes to Bess, you were just too garbage to string wins together, so no one cared! I was successful in Madden long before that, and lost 2 SBs that same year.

I have never cheesed anyone, and everyone in this league who is good has money plays, let's not kid ourselves.

I'm not sure what it is about me that rubs so many of you the wrong way, but oh well!

I don't mind your madden play. We had some games where we both scored 50 points... twice. I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Kicking out madden gaf bros from your halo league was a garbage move though... even though we were the most vocal about it.

Ramirez

I don't mind your madden play. We had some games where we both scored 50 points... twice. I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Kicking out madden gaf bros from your halo league was a garbage move though... even though we were the most vocal about it.

Halo 4 was trash, did y'all a favor.

What's funny is I ran that shit before we started the first season. I put together an insane win streak with your cheese. It was banned, and unlike some, I stopped using it.

Still tossed out of 3 wide plenty, but that's not cheese, I just had Reggie.

Ramirez

What's funny is I ran that shit before we started the first season. I put together an insane win streak with your cheese. It was banned, and unlike some, I stopped using it.

Still tossed out of 3 wide plenty, but that's not cheese, I just had Reggie.

Because Reggie is a HOF RB.

I stopped using twins in the later seasons, though everyone always forgets that, I can't help the AFC sucked that year.

CB is just bitter he lost in the SB to me, cut him real deep.

GQman2121

Banned
Is everyone going digital off PSN? I have a $30 Walmart gift card, but I'm going to convert that into PSN points and go digital. I rarely do that for games at full pop no drop.

Top Bottom