• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OMFG! XB360 AfterBurner - Virtua Fighter - Sonic - HoTD Chrome Mech game VIDEOS

Shinobi

sonic4ever said:
I think if Sega did that, you would still have people Bitching. They would say it doens't fell like so and so game form the past. Shinobi on PS2 is a good example, when it cmae out people complained that it didn't play like a 3d Revenge of Shinobi. Let's say Instead of Outrun 2 playing like Outrun 2, it played like Burnout 3, the car crashed included. People would have complained that the game doesn't play like Outrun. I feel Sega really cna't win, people ignore thier good games and always point out the bad, but they aren't the oonly company that has made bad games, Konami, Capcom, and namco have made just as many bad games as Sega.

Exactly...another example is how the Sonic games suck cause they're nothing like the 2D games, yet a decade ago those same 2D games were worn out and tired. It goes on and on.

And BTW, MS published OutRun 2 over here...I assume it was their job to market it. It certainly was for Shenmue 2, and they blew that one as well.

Xbox OutRun2 Scud Race - circa 2004-2005
outrun2_kikizo_screens_kde_048.jpg

outrun2_kikizo_screens_ysj_045.jpg

outrun2_kikizo_screens_kjf_068.jpg

outrun2_kikizo_screens_cje_061.jpg

outrun2_kikizo_screens_llk_059.jpg

Model 3 Scud Race - circa 1996-1997

xScud_Race.png

scud.jpg

supergt-02.jpg

supergt-01.jpg

supergt-04.jpg