• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man TV |OT| Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

CVj7gprWoAI9fjj.png:large

best hero tbh

So many awesome things in this ep. ONE Tatsumaki, the hilarious faces, KING, even name dropping Garou!! But the best thing? My favorite S-Classer finally makes his debut:

tumblr_nyy5p4eZqD1qkw2uho2_540.gif

tumblr_nrr679sTdz1sphpp6o1_r3_500.png

tumblr_nywifbuHvo1s54mkio1_540.gif

tumblr_nyrruqcqxR1uo257no1_1280.jpg

Metal Bat desperately needs his own series.

I hear it, the King Engine!
yesssssss

ONE Tatsumaki

BEST EPISODE

B E S T

E P I S O D E
He comin'
These guys get it. Shit is about to get real!
Is anyone else super uncomfortable with the black bodybuilder guy's design.
No, but it's an understandable reaction.
I wonder if we'll actually ever get to see Blast.
My head will explode when Metal Bat's sister is revealed to be Blast. :p
Yeah, I don't think I'll ever get use to Darkshine design but at least his personality's nowhere as an extreme stereotype as a PPPrisoner.
I don't know about that. To me, Darkshine and Licenseless Rider seem like the only two guys moving along Saitama's path and they've both got pretty extreme personalities. Darkshine's backstory in particular has that comedic charm to it that made me respect him a lot more during the Garou arc.

They both also lost their hair too haha

I don't know about that. To me, Darkshine and Licenseless Rider seem like the only two guys moving along Saitama's path and they've both got pretty extreme personalities. Darkshine's backstory in particular has that comedic charm to it that made me respect him a lot more during the Garou arc.

They both also lost their hair too haha

Extreme might be the wrong word. I'm totally with ya there, he was a stand out in that Arc and of a good chunk of it came from his ridiculous backstory. I simply meant he doesn't harp on stereotypes as much as PPP that usually come with this sort of design in anime.

Yeah,
eventually we find out he was never black
, but caution never hurts. It's almost similar situation to Mr. Popo. Almost.

Child Emperor finally animated and he sounds great, I can quit the anime with animated Genos, Sonic, and Child Emperor all done fantastically well. Hope we get an s2.

wait, you gonna bail after a 30 sec cameo

>Tatsumaki butt shot

thatsapenis.JPG

A little NSFW to not be in quotes, ya think? But boy do I hate it when anime/manga/games like to shove down the "legal jailbait" fetish down our throats.

Compared to her younger sister, Tatsumaki is worst girl. I'm all for girls that don't have insane egos and actually look their age.

tumblr_nyy873IajT1u42sago1_540.gif

Watchoo talkin' bout, Saitama!

Voror

That
Garo
tease...

At the very least they've set themselves up with that if we do get a second season even if it might take a while. I'd love if they perhaps ended this show with a further tease of that arc.

I hope we might get to see that little story with Zombieman and
Genus
at some point. Perhaps in a second season or something.

Dawg

A little NSFW to not be in quotes, ya think? But boy do I hate it when anime/manga/games like to shove down the "legal jailbait" fetish down our throats.

Compared to her younger sister, Tatsumaki is worst girl. I'm all for girls that don't have insane egos and actually look their age.

is it better naow :c

Tat's design doesn't bother me, though the fanservice is a little ridiculous. Perhaps she's an attempt to parody the 1000 year old dragon sydrome, but I would have preferred her more along the lines of this:

NVrpu6g.jpg

NEO0MJ

I always thought that King was going to be the Rank 1 hero with how he's portrayed in art and the OP. Should have known that the No 1 wouldn't be revealed so soon.

Puruzi

Banned

Fubuki aint shit compared to Tats

Its so frustrating that nobody notices Saitama doing all the work inside the ship! He should be his own category hero or whatever. Green hair girl is annoying, do not like her. Best episode so far seeing all the S heroes finally and since nobody likes each other I predict a fighting tournament between all of them and Saitama.

Sealed

Banned
big fan of the intro scene they added, I love Tatsumaki lol, they did her character really well imo

real good episode in general. it's really cool seeing all the heroes animated.

the only complaint I have is that I wish Metal Bat's voice was more like Knuckle's from HxX

also what's with "Flashy Flash"? lol. Why didn't they use Lightspeed Flash?

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Fubuki aint shit compared to Tats

You couldn't leave it alone could you?! Listen - Tatsumaki is at her best when she's being [drawn] precious and annoying. She may be older but she doesn't have the "qualifications" to fill the role you think she should be in. She needs to step into the background when queen Fubuki graces us with her presence.
What are you... a lolicon or something?!

I always thought Tatsumaki's outfit was a bit weird but animated it's hilarious. It's just rags. I love how she suddenly shifts into shitty ONE style though. I am so hyped for these last two episodes. S Ranks are all great, but I think people will probably have issues with Superalloy Darkshine like with Puri-Puri-Prisoner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom