• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One year ago today, I started dating a gaffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eot

Banned
In the 2nd pic I think you look a bit like a younger version of Torfi Frans
NkyM-LUp_400x400.jpeg

torifrans.jpg

Welp, another thread to validate the lookism! If you're attractive of course you'd find a date here!

as I'm guessing someone with low self-confidence would say

It must be stressful having your entire relationship play out on the internet from the start for the public to witness, so whatever happens, hope it all works out for the best.

Must be weirdly confidence-boosting for having a girl hit on a guy, had that twice in the last few weeks even though I was in a hurry to some trains lol. Glad at least I'm not bad on noticing the signs.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm almost positive the Pic of Yourself thread was created for exactly this. Congrats though, that's pretty cool.

Khrno

Or across oceans... :[

Tell me about it, at least we are on the same continent, by spanish-language definition, by the english-language, we're still on two different continents, but damn, at least we´re 3 hours apart now and not 10 like before. Not much longer now until we can move in together next year tho.

Mendrox

I am confused. Your posts/avatar and your real life pics don't match eachother at all.

Also you are way too cute.

I feel like I am being trolled. :(

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
this is awesome! good work ryanson and benito! And you, be you fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.

n64coder

Ahh. I had to read the thread to really understand. I think your girlfriend explained it will further into the thread.

It's interesting reading the thread when you have changed your avatar. Now that thread shows your current avatar instead of the previous one that you were notorious for.

.GqueB.

Banned
Anybody in NY tryn'a chill? I only do timed relationships. Three months then a decision on whether or not it should continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom