• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One year ago today, I started dating a gaffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
furry-wedding.gif

Amalthea

Banned
Tell me about it, at least we are on the same continent, by spanish-language definition, by the english-language, we're still on two different continents, but damn, at least we´re 3 hours apart now and not 10 like before. Not much longer now until we can move in together next year tho.

And you are? :/

mdubs

Banned
Now Horse Detective needs to tell us how that first meetup went down, really curious since I'd imagine it'd be a little bit nerve wracking meeting up with someone from the internet.

Also did you get to see pics before you met her since she saw you already, gaf needs to know!

Now Horse Detective needs to tell us how that first meetup went down, really curious since I'd imagine it'd be a little bit nerve wracking meeting up with someone from the internet.

She tried to kill him, he survived, they fell in love.

It's a romantic comedy with attempted murder

Horse Detective

Why the long case?

Also did you get to see pics before you met her since she saw you already, gaf needs to know!
I got out of my standard issue Florida pickup truck, and almost got stabbed going in for a hug.

FuuRe

they shared each other's bans

I like coffe too and love videogames, should be easy to find a GF on GAF with these qualities, right? Anybody interested just shoot me a PM!

Oh and I can take portraits with my DSLR, so you won't have to take silly selfies any longer!!1

Alas there is a catch, I don't live in the states and I've got no money.

Exr

Can Horses girlfriend confirm if there is good reason his name has Horse in it?
u kno wat i men

Anastasia

You guys are adorable! GAF is indeed a great place to meet people. I met my girlfriend on GAF, and now it's getting close to a year since we've been together. We're long distance at the moment, but next year I'll be moving and we won't have to worry about that anymore.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Awesome! I like reading about relationships that actually work out when it starts online. I met my wife in a KoRn chat room back in like '98 lol. I was 18 then, now I'm 34 and still happily married and we've got 3 kids. Hoping you guys have a bright future with each other! Best of luck ;)

Booshka

I still can't get over the fact that OP doesn't like Cowgirl or Reverse Cowgirl sexual positions. How can a Horse not enjoy some Cowgirl action?

Rich!

Good story

Would never happen to me because I live in the middle of nowhere in england, and theres no female gaffers for miles

Ah well!

Pastry

Banned
Good story

Would never happen to me because I live in the middle of nowhere in england, and theres no female gaffers for miles

Ah well!

Yeah but the middle of nowhere England to somewhere else England would be like someone from Dallas dating someone from Houston, totally doable man.

Rich!

Yeah but the middle of nowhere England to somewhere else England would be like someone from Dallas dating someone from Houston, totally doable man.

But even then, chances are slim as hell unfortunately!
Ps. If anyone wants to prove otherwise, PM me. Yes.

I thought this was either a propose thread or a breakup thread, and it's neither! Still, congrats you two. May your hair and fashion sense always shine and have appropriate bounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom