• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT2| A New Low in Unlocking and Microtransaction Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndMerit

Mercy.

Y7vZIMa.gif

^ artist's rendition of me in most of my games with her

Same. It'd be nice if I didn't have to carry my entire team.

I'll do it though. :D

Dreavus

Finally got a few legendaries back to back, Nevermore and Junebug, super happy with those.

Also played a ton of Reinhardt today and oh my god he is so fun.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Thread still moving at lightspeed. How long will this last?

It will slow down in the next 3 days

Because I wont be at work posting every 30 seconds

Bought ones dont count, thats not a drop :3

SexyFish

Banned
Lets get salty. List your lvl and how many legendaries you got from boxes.

Level 37 - 2 Legendaries. Torbjorn pirate skin and legendary currency (500)

Level 25 - Young Genji, Thunderbird for Pharah, and Plague Doctor for Reaper. Been pretty lucky I think.

So even though I played some Mei in the open beta, I was reading how people found Mei hard to use/could actually be harmful to their team if used improperly, and figured I didn't want to just amateur hour it up. Today I took the leap anyways, and it turns out I am totally not awful at Mei! Also felt good to ice wall a Soldier 76's aimbot, though it turns out that lasts a lot longer than I thought and I died anyways. Oops.

btw Lucio and Pharra are my most played

We are twins! My #3 is Mercy.

Are there any other legendary skins that have a few different gimmicks like Mercy's devil skin saying "Heroes never die...for a price" ?

EndMerit

I'm at level 25 with one legendary outfit: Hanzo's Lone Wolf, which I got at like level 5.

It's mostly been white, white, blue, white with me.

Wanderer5

Well I FINALLY got into a tank, even through I still like that role the least. Had some good moments with D.Va, plus I ended up getting her B.Va skin heh.

The heroes I pretty much enjoy the most or will go to, are Lucio, Pharah, Hanzo, Reaper, Symmetra, and D.Va.

Warxard

Banned
Lets get salty. List your lvl and how many legendaries you got from boxes.

Level 37 - 2 Legendaries. Torbjorn pirate skin and legendary currency (500)

Level 24 - 7 Legendaries. El Blanco Reaper, Commando 76, T. Racer, Huntress Widowmaker, Stonehardt, Djinnyatta and Vishkar Symmetra.

Flintty

I love surprising opposition with unexpected team compositions. Tonight we went with 5 Reinhardts and 1 Lucio in Greece and absolutely smashed them. We were laughing our tits off.

XaosWolf

Finally gotten round to playing some more against people instead of bots.

Also finally got round to playing something other than tank or support. ( Junkrat <3 )

l0K4egIkpQuEpYC0U.gif

After a loss, the enemy team always seems to vote for the one person on their team so I've taken to having everyone in our group vote for them, too.

It's amusing.

maomaoIYP

I feel for the guys who only have 1 gold skin at level 30+.
I'm 41, I have gotten 5 gold skins, 6 if one of them didn't turn into gold coins instead. Lucio, bastion, widowmaker, zenyatta and junkrat.

vypek

Lol, seeing a Torbjorn play of the game where the majority of the view is his kill cam while waiting for respawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom