• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT2| A New Low in Unlocking and Microtransaction Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
You three will have us on OT3 by Wednesday.

time to get back to work
3.gif

Ecto311

Any good videos out there for learning the systems and specifics of the game? Been playing bastion and just turreting the faces off most people but even with 20 kills a game still losing. Feels like I am missing something.

Also are all the game modes just protect an area or move a car? I can see how it's a bit bare bones if so.

Just for fun / street cred. No bonus other than feeling cool or recognizing someone who did well...

It gives an exp boost if someone reaches epic(5 votes) or 10 votes iirc.

So what is it for real?

Superb title, one of the best in a long time!

This game is so fun and addictive, cannot get enough.

My top 3 played characters.

1. Mei
2. McCree
3. Junkrat

Drame

"One more game, this time we will make it!"

Nope, everyone decides to roll with Winston and after the funny push the team just collapses completely. Really frustfrating.

7 losses in a row, I'm out. Terrible games tonight.

Canucked

I just got a shutout with an awesome team.

It was an awesome feeling. I can see why games like these are so popular and I'm super glad I finally jumped on the bandwagon.

Uncharted is back in it case on and the shelf now. I have moved on.

Thewonandonly

Hey how do we feel about voting for ourselves because I'm really cocky ;)

Also is their anything worse then playing as a character then some other team mate choices him mid match. Like come on bro I'm just trying to get good with hanzo.
i suck

Speely

Banned
"One more game, this time we will make it!"

Nope, everyone decides to roll with Winston and after the funny push the team just collapses completely. Really frustfrating.

7 losses in a row, I'm out. Terrible games tonight.

It's tough out there. When I notice that my team isn't concerned with working as a team, or team composition, I just roll with it and have fun trying weird shit since who cares? Of course I have a losing record, so maybe I am too laid-back :p

Gurrry

anyone watching this tournament on twitch?

spectator mode is... weird

changing between characters is a little jarring

MUnited83

For you.
Any good videos out there for learning the systems and specifics of the game? Been playing bastion and just turreting the faces off most people but even with 20 kills a game still losing. Feels like I am missing something.

Also are all the game modes just protect an area or move a car? I can see how it's a bit bare bones if so.

So what is it for real?

small exp boost.

Arken2121

More Junkrats should be clever with it. It can jump and climb walls after all, if you're driving it straight down the road it's going to get shot.

It's true but since you can hear it with relative ease in the direction it's coming from, makes it even harder to deal with.

Apathy

just saw a 38 widow try to snipe the non frozen enemy instead of the other 5 that were frozen.... and missing... while the payload was 1m from the checkpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom