• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 44, 2015

TheMoon

Germany is the last western country where Nintendo has success :) I contributed with Project Zero (how we call it^^) on day one. Nr.14 is great for a limited edition only release.

No. Germany and France. France even moreso than Germany.

Germany is the last western country where Nintendo has success :) I contributed with Project Zero (how we call it^^) on day one. Nr.14 is great for a limited edition only release.

oh please, even aside from France, Nintendo does relatively fine in the US, just because there's no Xbox to push down Nintendo titles in Germany doesn't make their performance actually better (especially when that marketshare just goes to Sony anyway)

Alo0oy

Banned
PS4 - 41

How in the actual fuck almost half the games on top100 are Ps4? More than Half PlayStation o_O

That's been the case since about 2011-2012 when the Wii died. Not to that extent of course, as the PS4 absorbed a lot of marketshare from the Wii & PC.

Ryng_tolu

Banned

Are you serius?
The bigger Nintendo market is/was always the US.
And currently, the bigger Nintendo market in Europe is France.

noobie

Banned
do we get any comment about how well a title has sold. Btw when we will get next Awards in Germany.. just wanted to know if Halo surpassed 200k or more yet or not?

Does that mean Project Zero didn't even make the top 20 on Wii U? I suppose it only had a couple days on sale but crikey.

Certainly in the UK, the only way to buy a physical copy was either ordering online from Nintendo's official store or GAME, or on the rare off-chance that branches of GAME ordered any copies in. This, plus the only SKU being an expensive collector's edition explains the charting no-show. I would have been stunned if it had charted here at all - it was never a series that commanded large sales. The localisation and release of V was very much 'for the fans', and I highly doubt Nintendo were expecting it to be challenging either the All-Formats chart or even the Wii U chart.

Moonstone

do we get any comment about how well a title has sold. Btw when we will get next Awards in Germany.. just wanted to know if Halo surpassed 200k or more yet or not?

Normaly the report should be out in mid december. But could also be January.

200k is unlikely IMO. Only GTA V reached 100k+ on Xbox One. And it took until March to get to 100k. 4,5 month including Xmas (PS4 reached 500k+ one month earlier).

tolkir

FScg6.png

Spain:
October 2015 - Individual Formats (Units)

01 (01) PS4 FIFA 16 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
02 (03) PS3 FIFA 16 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
03 (NE) PS4 NBA 2K16 (TAKE 2)
04 (NE) PS4 ASSASSIN'S CREED SYNDICATE (UBISOFT)
05 (NE) 3DS ANIMAL CROSSING: HAPPY HOME DESIGNER + AMIIBO CARD (NINTENDO)
06 (NE) 3DS ANIMAL CROSSING: HAPPY HOME DESIGNER + NFC READER/WRITER (NINTENDO)
07 (NE) PS4 UNCHARTED: THE NATHAN DRAKE COLLECTION (SONY)
08 (09) 360 FIFA 16 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
09 (06) PS3 PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2016 - DAY ONE EDITION (KONAMI)
10 (_) PS4 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE 2)

Aceofspades

Banned
Halo 5: Guardians couldn't make it into the overall top 10.

Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water is 3rd (Wii U chart) behind both Super Mario Maker sku's despite only having 2 days of tracking.

Unfortunately, neither Tales of Zestiria nor Dragon Quest Heroes can't be found inside the monthly (PS4 chart) top 10.

Halo is doing worse than I expected.

jaina

Last XBO game in Spain's top 10 was Gears Ultimate at 8th. But that was before FIFA 16 and Pro Evo released. It's noticeable that XBO FIFA 16 is absent from top 10 too.

Ryng_tolu

Banned
Jesus christ.

I know XB1 is death in Spain, but man!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even the TOP 10 for the bigger XB1 exclusive!!!!!!!!

...That's just horrible. A game like GTA on PS4 which is a one year old has sold more in the launch month...

noobie

Banned
Normaly the report should be out in mid december. But could also be January.

200k is unlikely IMO. Only GTA V reached 100k+ on Xbox One. And it took until March to get to 100k. 4,5 month including Xmas (PS4 reached 500k+ one month earlier).

do we know how much Halo 3/4 sold in Germany. I thought they sold north of 500k so i was expecting Halo to break 100k in the first week and then crawl to 200k sometime during holidays

Halo 5: Guardians couldn't make it into the overall top 10.

Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water is 3rd (Wii U chart) behind both Super Mario Maker sku's despite only having 2 days of tracking.

Unfortunately, neither Tales of Zestiria nor Dragon Quest Heroes can't be found inside the monthly (PS4 chart) top 10.

This is great for a niche limited release run.

Moonstone

do we know how much Halo 3/4 sold in Germany. I thought they sold north of 500k so i was expecting Halo to break 100k in the first week and then crawl to 200k sometime during holidays

2012 charts. For Halo 3 I don't have a number. I think Biu Award didn't exist back then. Biu tracks only games that were released in the last 12 month. Halo 4 Ltd might be at 200k, but we don't know.
There was a gfk leak I remember, but with unweightened numbers. But I don't know which year it was. Can search, but I don't think it helps to clarify, because all numbers were pretty low (unweighted) and it might ne not the Halo 3 year.

1. FIFA 13 (PlayStation 3) (500k+)
2. Diablo III (PC/Mac)
3. Call Of Duty: Black Ops II (PlayStation 3)
4. Assassin's Creed III (PlayStation 3)
5. New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Nintendo 3DS)
6. Guild Wars 2 (PC)
7. Just Dance 4 (Nintendo Wii)
8. FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (200k+)
9. World Of WarCraft: Mists Of Pandaria (PC/Mac)
10. Landwirtschafts-Simulator 2013 (PC)
11. FIFA 12 (PlayStation 3) (Der erste Titel der jemals 1 Mio auf einer Plattform in 12 Monaten erreicht hat!)
12. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo 3DS)
13. Mario Party 9 (Nintendo Wii)
14. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PlayStation 3)
15. Call Of Duty: Black Ops II (Xbox 360)
16. Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PlayStation 3)
17. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo 3DS)
18. Call Of Duty: Black Ops II (PC)
19. Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
20. Uncharted 3 - Drake's Deception (PlayStation 3) (100k+)

I can't believe it.
Fatal Frame is doing as well as it can as a limited edition run.
Brings a tear to my eye.
14 First week in DE.
Only behind Mario Maker in Wii U chart(with counting for 2 days).
Europe is trying its best to buy it.
Good.

Paganmoon

Sweden Week 44:

Multiformat (per plattform)
01.(NE)Halo 5: Guardians (XBO)
02.(01)Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (PS4)
03.(03)FIFA 16 (PS4)
04.(11)The Sims 4 (PC)
05.(06)NHL 16 (PS4)
06.(07)FIFA 16 (PS3)
07.(02)Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (XBO)
08.(08)FIFA 16 (360)
09.(04)Guitar Hero Live (PS4)
10.(09)Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (PS4)
11.(NE)Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water (WiiU)
12.(12)Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)
13.(13)Skylanders: Superchargers (PS3)
14.(05)The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
15.(14)Skylanders: Superchargers (360)
16.(NE)Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns (PC)
17.(17)Destiny: The Taken King (PS4)
18.(--)Minecraft (360)
19.(--)Minecraft (PS3)
20.(--)Super Mario Maker (WiiU)

Combined Charts:

Multiformat
1.Halo 5: Guardians
2.FIFA 16
3.Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
4.Skylanders: Superchargers
5.NHL 16
6.Guitar Hero Live
7.Minecraft
8.Grand Theft Auto V
9.Lego Jurassic World
10.Just Dance 2016
11.The Sims 4
12.Lego Dimensions
13.WWE 2K16
14.Lego Marvel Super Heroes
15.Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
16.Disney Infinity 3.0
17.Destiny: The Taken King
18.Farming Simulator 2015
19.Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water
20.The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Loudninja

Finland chart
  1. HALO 5: GUARDIANS (X1) MICROSOFT
  2. FIFA 16 (PC PS3 PS4 X360 X1) ELECTRONIC ARTS
  3. ASSASSIN'S CREED: SYNDICATE (PS4 X1) UBISOFT
  4. NHL 16 (PS4 X1) ELECTRONIC ARTS
  5. MINECRAFT (PC PS3 PS4 PSV X360 X1) MICROSOFT / SONY CEE
  6. WRC: FIA WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP 5 (PC PS3 PS4 PSV X1 X360) BIG BEN INTERACTIVE
  7. GRAND THEFT AUTO V (PC PS3 PS4 X360 X1) TAKE 2
  8. WWE 2K16 (PS3 PS4 X360 X1) TAKE 2
  9. FARMING SIMULATOR 2015 (PC PS3 PS4 X360 X1) FOCUS HOME INTERACTIVE
  10. RE SKYLANDERS SUPERCHARGERS (3DS PS3 PS4 WII WIIU X360 X1)
http://www.figma.fi/index.php/top-10

Dinda

Germany Charts next week will be interesting. Fallout 4 seems to be available in most of the biggest electronics stores (Saturn and Media Markt) since Friday.
So i'm pretty sure that Fallout 4 will already Chart really high next week (a week before release). The only SKU that i'm sure will chart higher is Black Ops 3 on PS4, but after that... I'm not sure if Anno 2205 for PC or Black Ops 3 for Xbone will be able sell more than those Fallout copies before launch.

Top Bottom