• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest |S2 OT| Not For The Weak-Kneed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first 2 episodes were awesome.

And I'm in love with Root. Just love her.

She's crazy-sexy. Or crazy-hot?

himym-hot-crazy-scale.jpg

Still got that main CIA/Machine guy and also Reese's ex partner. Outside chance at Agent Snow, but he was not in a good spot last we saw him.

I also feel like we still might see some previous POI's come back to help, because some of them have a particular set of skills that might come in handy (a doctor, a judge, a ghost hearing accountant)

I'm sure Elias is still in play as well.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Marathoned through season 1 and just finished catching up on the two episodes in season 2. I wish I would have started watching this sooner - it's definitely one of the best shows on TV right now.

Decided to watch it on a whim and glad I did. Can't wait to see where season 2 ends up going from here.

Rokam

Got my TV Guide today and... the PoI cast is on the front cover! Nice little story about them inside regarding the various relationships and upcoming guests.
Elias confirmed to be returning.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Got my TV Guide today and... the PoI cast is on the front cover! Nice little story about them inside regarding the various relationships and upcoming guests.
Elias confirmed to be returning.

I think that was a given.

Leeness

I think that's the point.
You wouldn't guess him to be that type of character based on looks.

Pretty much. Shocked the hell out of me because I just didn't expect it
based on Elias' looks. I thought he was ~mild mannered teacher~ and when they revealed, it was like WHAT WHAT NO WAY.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
So... I made the mistake of watching Homeland after catching up on Person of Interest. The latter is SO much better it's not even funny.

Gila

I can't wait until I check out Homeland. I'm trying to finish up 24 right now to compare the two. Currently on S6 of 24, so I have quite a long ways to go until I reach Homeland.

But of course, I'm sure PoI will triumph over

Nobility

Banned
So... I made the mistake of watching Homeland after catching up on Person of Interest. The latter is SO much better it's not even funny.

No worries, there's room for all!

How do we convince CBS to give us two hours to make up for the Vice President debates?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
No episode today? Is the OP tricking me?

Blasted politics, ruining America since 1776.

Thursday is definitely my TV night now.

CST
7 pm Last Resort ABC
8 pm Person of Interest CBS
9 pm It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia FX
9:30 pm The League FX

Gila

I hope they start having episodes with good music at the end. Last season had so many sick songs paired together in the final scenes

woo caught up as well, nothing beats grinding mmos while marathoning tv shows (multi monitors ftw!).

I'm not too sure I'm liking season 2 so far, but at the very least they got a dog!

Could have been way worst 'new member of the team' like that chick in Human Target s2 :S

Seems like next eps is back to business though. Great show.

fuck now i miss human target T_T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom