• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut's next stuffed crust idea: make the entire pizza stuffed crust

Status
Not open for further replies.
sbarro's has been doing this for years.

wordless-wednesday-sbarro-pizza-cebu-city-dsc_7315.jpg

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
AVAILABLE NOW?! I know what I'm eating for dinner tomorrow.

RagnarokX

Stuffed pizzas aren't anything new. Sbarros has been doing it forever, and I'm pretty sure Pizza Hut, Dominoes, etc have all done it before.

My local pizzeria is delicious yet I still like going for the occasional Pizza Hut Personal Pan pizza. Their sauce is extra thick and sharp, probably because it had been reducing in the warming tin since 8am that morning, but I enjoy it! Their crust tastes and feels as though it was fried in oil. I don't know why they do it or how they do it, just keep doing it.

Branduil

I haven't had pizza hut in AGES. Is it any better than Dominos or the other "fast food" pizza chains?

In my experience Pizza Hut has really gone down in quality in the last few years. Among the big chains Papa John's and now Domino's are easily better.

Jawmuncher

In my experience Pizza Hut has really gone down in quality in the last few years. Among the big chains Papa John's and now Domino's are easily better.

I guess it all depends on the area.
Since here in the Springs it definetly the other way around.
However back in NC what you said was definitely right.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I find Domino's way too greasy after they changed their recipe. Never been a big fan of Papa John's.

Ponn

Banned
You mean like some of Papa Murphy's offerings? Though they don't just stuff it with cheese.

MFXRF.jpg

Theres one down the road from me I keep meaning to try and that pizza right there is the one I want to try. How is it and should I go for it this weekend? Hows there breadsticks?

Jacob

Pizza Hut's regular stuffed crust (with cheese, not goddamn hot dogs) is delicious. This new thing isn't even really a pizza anymore. I might be tempted to try it out of curiosity but if I was in a pizza mood I probably wouldn't go for it.

Sean

Banned

I've always been a Papa John's fan but Domino's new pan pizza is pretty damn good (especially the buttery garlic taste of the crust).

Pizza Hut is definitely the worst of the three big chains imo.

smurfx

get some go again
that looks pretty good. although i only like pizza huts stuff crust when its just out of the oven. once it gets cold its not that good even if i reheat it.

Log4Girlz

that looks pretty good. although i only like pizza huts stuff crust when its just out of the oven. once it gets cold its not that good even if i reheat it.

Well Pizza Hut Pizzas in my experience do not have "crusts". They are made with some kind of spongey material.

Pizza Hut is one of the only fast food places I'll eat at, but this doesn't really do anything for me. Not what I expected I suppose. I'll order it for my work group though and see what happens. Personally, I like the idea of the original stuffed crust better and this doesn't really apply to it at all.

Nakazato

They use to make stuffed pizza at this lil Italian place down the street from where I use to live in Orlando it took me about week to eat it one slice would fill me up all day

ascii42

I was thinking something more along the lines of The Insider, where they had crust->cheese->crust->cheese->toppings.

Averon

Does Pizza Hut still grease the crust and dough? When I used to eat PH, every time I pick up a slice my hands will be covered in grease.

5amshift

Banned
Holyyyyy! Definitely grabbing this Over Stuffed by next week. I'm a fan of Pizza Hut stuffed crust, so hopefully this will hold up.

nickcv

Every picture in this thread so far looks revolting.

Italians are wondering what the hell happened to their delicious culinary export.

we have our own share of weird looking/revolting pizzas...

in a small town not too far from my city they make the biggest pizza in europe:

1PcSx.jpg

Zggmb.jpg

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I came in expecting the entire crust to just be stuffed with mozzarella with the sauce and toppings still on top of the crust and not inside.

Disappointed. This is just a calzone!
That's what I was hoping for too! That sounds way more appealing than a big calzone.

Gilby

Space Pizza!!!

(Seriously though, this is an obvious attempt by them to create a pizza made of a larger percentage of cheaper ingredients)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom