• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut's next stuffed crust idea: make the entire pizza stuffed crust

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackattk

Theres one down the road from me I keep meaning to try and that pizza right there is the one I want to try. How is it and should I go for it this weekend? Hows there breadsticks?

Go online to order at papamurphys.com, they have a $4 thin crust pepperoni pizza deal. Shit is delish. And since you bake it in your own oven, you can put any extra toppings you want when you take it home.

Their cheesesticks are pretty good, never had their breadsticks.

Pizza Hut's regular stuffed crust (with cheese, not goddamn hot dogs) is delicious. This new thing isn't even really a pizza anymore. I might be tempted to try it out of curiosity but if I was in a pizza mood I probably wouldn't go for it.

Their stuffed crust is the only thing worth going for. its a shame they have a patent on it.

Koomaster

sbarro's has been doing this for years.

wordless-wednesday-sbarro-pizza-cebu-city-dsc_7315.jpg
Was wondering if anyone would post this. Sbarro's has had this since I was a kid many many years ago.

Please pizza hut, just bring back the big new yorker; no more fucking stupid speciality pizzas..

Rumor has it Reggie himself created the BNY during his tenure at pizza hut

Flo_Evans

Does anyone actually like pizza hut?

The only time I've ever had it was at some stupid function where the people running it couldn't figure out catering and just ordered 10 pizza hut pizzas.

BadAss2961

Does anyone actually like pizza hut?

The only time I've ever had it was at some stupid function where the people running it couldn't figure out catering and just ordered 10 pizza hut pizzas.
I haven't had Pizza Hut in a long time, but I used to love stuffed crust. Stuffed crust + meatlovers.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Wait, but you can already find pizzas like this in pizzerias everywhere.

Buggy Loop

Ugh, the only good pizza is Fratelli Pizza on Fourth Street in Flagstaff, AZ.

caption.jpg

I know this doesn't apply to 99.99999999% of you but I"m a fucking idiot and didn't have anything substantive to contribute.

With a coors light next to it, i'll take that judgment of taste with a grain of salt.

coldvein

Banned
pizza story: last time i was in italy i ordered a seafood-y pizza at some spot. i assumed it'd be covered in delicious mediteranean seafood. it WAS, but there were like 50+ baby clams on it IN THEIR SHELLS.

:(

This was not what I was expecting.
I was expecting a layer of crust, a layer of cheese, another layer of crust, and then the regular pizza toppings.

I don't see how anybody can say that they don't like a pizza place. The worst pizza I have ever had in my life was actually still pretty good.
You haven't had bad enough pizza. The worst pizza I ever had literally tasted like vomit.

Philadelphia Style Subs & Pizza. I don't think it exists anymore. Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom