• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Caesars Stuffed Crust Deep Dish Pizza is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What pizza hut are you going to that offers this for $10?!

VdbiFgK.jpg

HUELEN10

Rule #1 - never buy plain cheese. If you want cheese, buy the pepperoni and take off the meat.

Rule number A: ALWAYS call ahead and they will make it fresh and it will taste GREAT. Want just pepperoni? Buy extra pepperoni instead. Want just cheese? Ask for no crust-butter instead.

Fresh made-to-order Pizza Pizza is the shit.

bebop242

Rule #1 - never buy plain cheese. If you want cheese, buy the pepperoni and take off the meat.

Is it nationwide where they charge 5 bucks for pepperoni and 6 for just cheese, or is my local little ceasers just fucked up?

Tried the stuff crust deep dish and thought it was pretty good. Bacon wrap is better.

Lkr

have u caesars fans ever heard of jet's pizza? we have this near us now in Florida and it is very similar, i would say it is a tad better though

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
I need to try this out. Still annoyed that my local Little Caesars stopped making those Pretzel Crust Pizzas though. Loved those.

HUELEN10

have u caesars fans ever heard of jet's pizza? we have this near us now in Florida and it is very similar, i would say it is a tad better though
I tried it weeks ago.... Gotta say it is overrated, but not bad. Cheese is great, sauce is excellent, but that foundation, that crust is sadly lacking.

Trust me, I know my pizza. I am a pizza girl...

bebop242

I tried it weeks ago.... Gotta say it is overrated, but not bad.

Trust me, I know my pizza. I am a pizza girl...

Its touch and go. Sometimes its really good, others not so much.

Edit: was referring to little ceasers pretzel pizza not that other pizza place. Read it wrong.

I need to try this out. Still annoyed that my local Little Caesars stopped making those Pretzel Crust Pizzas though. Loved those.

I tried it once and it was the saltiest pizza I ever ate. It was so gross. As for little ceasers themselves. i mean you get what you pay for. 6 bucks for a hot pizza when you're lazy or broke isn't too bad. If I want really really good pizza I'll pay more and go somewhere else.

GovtPlates

Neo Member
I gotta try this. I used to work at a little Caesar's, their deep dish pizzas straight out of the oven are fucking amazing.

Kettch

Closest Little Ceasar's is a bit far from me, but I might give this a try anyway. Sounds tasty and I can always use more calories.

The One and Done™;199387242 said:
Since I've been calorie counting and eating healthier, shit like this looks disgusting.

I know that feeling.

There would have been a time where this would have been on the top of my food hit list. (Read: 5 weeks ago).

Now though, it just seems like an orgy of unneeded calories, fat, cholesterol, sodium, and bad choices. I suppose that's a good thing to see incredibly unhealthy food and think "why would you eat this?".

Matticers

Something like this always comes out when I'm trying to watch my calories. But I may have to do it since it's only ten bucks.

Phu

Banned

What? No. They almost never have just cheese ready so when you order it there's like a 95% chance you get it piping hot right out of the oven. Also, picking off pepperoni still leaves stuff behind after you pick it off.

VanWinkle

People love to rag on Little Caesars, and I do think their hot and ready $5 pizzas are bad, but their deep dish, as long as you get it fresh, is probably the best pizza of the big chains (pizza hut, papa johns, dominos, little caesars). It's genuinely delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom