• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grill cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza is a thing now at Pizza Hut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey

http://www.businessinsider.com/pizza-hut-launches-grilled-cheese-pizza-2016-9

screen%20shot%202016-09-16%20at%201.36.14%20pm.png

On Monday, the chain will debut the Grilled Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza: a dish that features cheddar and mozzarella cheese stuffed into its crust.

The difference between this new pizza and a more traditional stuffed crust are the cheese, bread crumb, and melted butter that top the crust, producing a crunchier texture reminiscent of a grilled cheese sandwich.

"The Grilled Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza is an imagination of a classic grilled cheese and a traditional pizza,” David Timm, Pizza Hut's chief marketing officer, said in a statement. "The result is a delicious, flavorful pizza that packs the punch of a gooey, crunchy grilled cheese."

A one-topping, large Grilled Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza costs $12.99. Customers can order the pizza with any available Pizza Hut toppings.

so its basically the stuffed crust but with panko? Sure why not. I have $13.

painey

only a fool pays menu price for delivery pizza. I'll pick this up with one of their 50% off coupons and probably love it. yum.

If that is strong cheddar then it will fix the issue that I find stuffed crust too bland and not worth it. Damn, they might be onto something here, I definitely have to try it

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Pizza hut recently got rid of the deal where you could get a medium pizza and some wings for like $10.

I dont care what pizza hut does anymore.

Khoryos

i quite like the hot-dog crust - it wasn't as good as the Domino's hot dog + mustard stuffed crust, but it was alright.

If you want to see a disgusting abomination...

maxresdefault.jpg

Snaku

Banned
Been wondering this for a while, who was the monster that decided that cheddar should replace American cheese in grilled cheese sandwiches?

A really good pizza dough needs no fake cheese shit stuffing.
this is pizza hut though, so you may expect something like this
every semi-good frozen "pizza" is better than tha hut

acohrs

You guys making a big deal of the health ramifications of this...

It's FINE! Just call the ambulance and tell them to bring a defibrillator before taking your first bite and you'll be FINE!

sappyday

I always ask myself how can anyone bother to buy Pizza Hut. One Pizza at minimum will be like $10. You can get two Little Cesar pizzas which taste better. Or better yet just yelp your closest local pizza shop and they'll most certainly have better deals. I literally stop my friends last time from ordering from there cause it would be too painful to see them waste so much money on some mediocre pizza.

Jeffrey

I always ask myself how can anyone bother to buy Pizza Hut. One Pizza at minimum will be like $10. You can get two Little Cesar pizzas which taste better. Or better yet just yelp your closest local pizza shop and they'll most certainly have better deals. I literally stop my friends last time from ordering from there cause it would be too painful to see them waste so much money on some mediocre pizza.

idk. maybe its because of nostalgia, but i still really enjoy pizza hut pan crust. don't really order it myself though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom