• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Caesars Stuffed Crust Deep Dish Pizza is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetta

The successor to the monstrous bacon wrapped deep dish is here.

The new Deep Dish Pizza, only over 400 calories per slice!
http://littlecaesars.com/OurMenu/Limited-Time/StuffedCrustDEEP!DEEP!™DishPizza.aspx

Haven't tried it yet, but will have to in the foreseeable future

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/little-caesars-r-stuffed-crust-153246136.html

rbU0fTt.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The One and Done™;199387242 said:
Since I've been calorie counting and eating healthier, shit like this looks disgusting.
Thanks for letting us know. You are an inspiration.

Love me some Little Caesar's but I had this conversation the other day how it's the kind of pizza that goes from good to straight up ass if you don't eat it all right away. Definitely ain't about that LC gone room temp or reheated later. But the thing is I feel obligated to finish it while it's in its prime, and the after effects are dire on my body. I think I'll go through the gauntlet for this though.

Looks good.

Just went on a diet tho.... *cries*

Stay strong fellow chunky brother/sister!

Seriously, though, diets suck. Eat healthy but regularly. I eat 5 times a day, almost never feel hungry and still lose a butt load of weight - literally! Also if you are working out, why not make this pizza your once a month cheat meal?

GavinGT

Banned
What pizza hut are you going to that offers this for $10?!

The one that's at pizzahut.com, and has a tab marked "DEALS". I regularly get their large unlimited topping stuffed crust for $13. That coupon has been there for me since the dawn of time. There's also often a large, 1-topping stuffed crust for $10.

Innit

A chain pizza costs the equivalent of like $23 in England

Craziness. That's seriously 3x as expensive as it is here.

I get a medium pizza, bread sticks, cinnamon sticks, and 16 wings for $11.01 at Pizza Hut, tax included.

Also craziness. You must have had a coupon for free wings or something because that comes out to like $3 for the pizza, $3 for 16 wings and then $1.50 each for the bread sticks and cinnamon sticks.

I'd never cook.

I rarely do, to be honest.

If anyone wants to try a good pepperoni pizza at LC, call ahead and ask for a double pepperoni and ask them to sprinkle their spices and herbs (the same stuff they put on their cheese bread) before they bake it. Sometimes the store I go to only charges me $5 for it but at worst they'll charge an additional topping for the double pepperoni so it's still a good value.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
You American's know how to eat, that thing would give me the shits guaranteed but it looks delicious.

Kettch

I got one and thought it was great. Still have 2 slices left, and it's been reheating well too.

Way better than pizza hut stuffed crust, though that's not a particularly high bar to pass.

pr0cs

Had it last night in Calgary, pretty good actually, been years since I had little seizures and was pleasantly surprised

Went and got one today. It came to $16 with tax CDN. Only had 2 slices, but I'm starting to feel the heartburn.

3/5, would recommend to try once.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Innit

A chain pizza costs the equivalent of like $23 in England

That's ridiculous. There's a pretty good pizza place right by here with Little Caesar's-tier pricing and someone asked the owner how they could do that. They said they can make a quality large pizza for about $1.50 and the key is lease a location with low rent and decent traffic.

had it and it's pretty good. not as good as the bacon wrapped pizza though.

i can't stand the regular LC pizzas, but their deep dish is not bad at all.

10 bucks???
I thought the whole point of LC was cheap throwaway pizza.
Who's gonna go for this when you can get a better pie at Dominoes or Hut for the same price?

Had it yesterday. Fucking amazing shit pizza. Like their deep dish and their cheesy bread had a baby.
...so amazing also that it made me feel like utter crap barely hours later.

So amazing that it made me join a gym officially 4 hours later ( tho I wee thinkinh of joining one the whole week. This was the push )

I still have like 4 pieces or so left in my fridge. Working out now or not.. I don't think I wanna touch it again.
Idk. Awesome shitty pizza but .. Boy you're gonna feel like physics emotional crap

Protein

Banned
I just had this last night and maybe it's just my location, but it sucked. Ill stick with hot and readies, theyre amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom