• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Caesars Stuffed Crust Deep Dish Pizza is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Split this with my brother at lunch. Amazing.

Called it in before so it was truly hot and ready.
Not ready, had to wait 10 minutes.

Ridiculously good. Now I just have to reconcile that I ate the same amount of calories that Michael Phelps ate in his prime only I won't be burning this off. :/

Koomaster

I personally did not enjoy this. The cheese ratio was way too high. It was like blocks of cheese instead of pizza. Maybe my local one just made it incorrectly but I felt entirely disgusting afterwards.

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
Me and my buddies got one of these the other week, and sat in the car by the water and ate it. Holy shit is was amazing. This is what I envision pussy to good taste like.

shira

What is the next possible Pizza-Inception?

Burger/Chicken Wings in the crust?
Waffle-crust that comes with a bucket of icecream?

Not

Banned
Why did I go into this thread feeling sick. Normally I'd be hungry, but those first images along with the description made me want to barf a bit

Come on Ice, you're not helping!

Interesting taste. But then again, I think Dominos offers one of the best pizzas I have had (especially for $8) so I'm not one to talk.

Dominos isn't as bad as it used to be, but I find it to be way to greasy, and their crust sucks so much, its usually overdone, and I hate it.

EDIT: Life is ruined, no Little Caesars in St. John's (and all of Newfoundland, fuck this.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom