• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | November 2014

ZeroAKA

ibvA2ZqMXp7OzO.png

iQdXQTisyMAU8.png

November 4
  • The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (PS4, Vita)
  • BlazeRush (PS3)
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4, PS3)
  • Disney Infinity 2.0 Digital Edition (PS4, PS3)
  • Don't Die, Mr. Robot! (Vita)
  • Frozen Synapse Prime (PS3)
  • Home (Vita)
  • How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition (PS4)
  • The Hungry Horde (Vita)
  • MotoGP 14 (PS4/PS3/Vita)
  • Rocksmith 2014 (PS4)
  • Snark Busters: High Society (PS3)
  • The Wolf Among Us Season One (PS4, Vita)
November 11
  • Assassin’s Creed Rogue (PS3)
  • Assassin’s Creed Unity (PS4)
  • Digimon All-Star Rumble (PS3)
  • Get Off My Lawn! (Vita)
  • LEGO Batman Beyond Gotham (PS4, PS3, Vita)
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (PS4, PS3)
  • Retro City Rampage DX (PS4, PS3, Vita)
  • Ring Run Circus (Vita)
  • Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit! (Vita)
  • Tales of Hearts R (Vita)
  • Terraria (PS4)
November 18
  • Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom (PS3, Vita)
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4, PS3)
  • Escape Dead Island (PS3)
  • Far Cry 4 (PS4, PS3)
  • Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)
  • Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd (PS3, Vita)
  • The Jackbox Party Pack (PS4, PS3)
  • Monopoly Family Fun Pack (PS4)
  • MXGP The Official Motocross Videogame (PS4, Vita)
  • LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4, PS3)
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS3)
  • Never Alone (PS4)
  • Rabbids Invasion (PS4)
  • Rollers of the Realm (PS4, Vita)
  • Tiny Troopers Joint Ops (PS4)
  • WWE 2K15 (PS4)
November 25
  • Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed (PS4)
  • Aqua Kitty — Milk Mine Defender DX (PS4, Vita)
  • Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions (PS4, PS3)
  • Jetpack Joyride Deluxe (PS3, Vita)
  • Pocket RPG (Vita)
  • Speakeasy (PS4)
  • Thomas Was Alone (PS4)
Check the PS Blog “Store Update” posts for full details on weekly releases and sales (NA/EU).
See a more comprehensive list of future releases at PSNStores.

ivtpAeXVLGQLx.png

• Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (PS4/Vita)
  • Escape Plan (PS4/Vita)
  • Frozen Synapse Prime (PS3)
  • The Hungry Horde (Vita)
  • Luftrausers (PS3/Vita)
  • SteamWorld Dig (PS4/Vita)
  • Driveclub: PS+ Edition (PS4)

iHrxNA0wcrBYN.png

ibxHkXRV79O9h0.png

After an extremely close race with life and hometown, Pix the Cat finally emerged as the winner. Why should you play Pix the Cat? Just ask the posters in this thread!
Frantic and addictive, charming and creative, polished and varied - 'Pix the Cat' is another modern arcade gem by Pastagames.
The game is challenging but fair and has a lot of content to offer.
Because cats.

iMAZ5629qEZK8.png

Quote to view and add yourself to the PSNGAF friend list!

ibyuFk0JJcclhJ.png

The chibi Miku in the banner is only temporary and may or may not be gone next month.

bobawesome

The OP is already outdated. I'll have to update it.

Also, Senran Kagura lost by literally 1 vote.

I'm sorry, everyone. This is all my fault.

edit: Poor Imouto. I have no doubt he would've taken the top spot had he not been banned.

AsfaeksBR

November 18

Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4, PS3)
Far Cry 4 (PS4, PS3)
Grand Theft Auto 5 (PS4)
LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4, PS3)

Overkill!
I'll be getting GTA and FC4, but I know I won't be playing FC4 until December because I'll be really into GTA V (again)

Yikes. Far Cry, Dragon Age and GTA all on November 18th.
That's gonna keep me busy.

Although I guess that's the US dates so maybe I'll have a few days between them?

Anybody know if Sony has any plans to increase the amount of online storage you get with PS+?
I've already filled mine and I can't be arsed with going in and deleting stuff all the time. I know I could use a USB stick but what's the point of the online allowance if it's so easy to fill it up and it doesn't do even basic self management?

RK128

Happy see my name not on the wall of shame list XD; means I must be somewhat more focused on stuff other then Gaf :).

This month is going to be great; PS+ giving us Bending of Issic and the other games, many huge releases coming out on ALL systems (not a Nintendo thread but man, Smash Bros U is going to be amazing :')), and hopefully more news on future Vita games :).

Got a lot of games to play through right now (two FF's, other PS1 JRPG's, Silent Hill, Castlevanna SoTN, MGS, and many more XD), so I am more then good for the rest of the year game wise :). Can't wait for December though....KH 2.5 Collection man :D (will FINALLY be able to play Birth By Sleep).

Hikami

Oh man..
November 11
Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit! (Vita)
Tales of Hearts R (Vita)
Forgot these two come out on the same day as Valkyria Chronicles does on PC.
My poor backlog.. going to be tough deciding which to play first.

I just preordered GTA V on PSN and I can't freaking wait! This will be the third time I've owned it. Beat it on both 360 and ps3 last year!

Imouto getting banned certainly soured my mood... Hope he still lurks around.

Also this one busy ass month, damn. I don't think I'm getting anything, but alas I always say that every month, and I always end up buying something.

Got Persona Q at the end of the month to buy on my 3DS and that will most certainly take up a lot/all of my time in December, along with the Destiny DLC, since I'm most likely still going to be playing that. I am the in house PSNGaf Destiny addict after all, and still haven't been able to kick the habit :p

bobawesome

Oh man..

Forgot these two come out on the same day as Valkyria Chronicles does on PC.
My poor backlog.. going to be tough deciding which to play first.

I forgot that Bon Appetit! was coming out so soon. Any word on a pricing structure yet?

Hikami

I forgot that Bon Appetit! was coming out so soon. Any word on a pricing structure yet?

If I recall correctly its $14.99, and the Gessen x Hebijo DLC pack (second half of the game basically) will be available two weeks later on November 25 for $14.99.

Garraboa

This is like a week old, so some of you may already know, but SCEA has found a way to weasel their way out of what they say it's compatible on PSTV and what's really compatible on PSTV. If you go to their compatibility list they now have a disclaimer at the top which basically amounts to: "Yeah, this list? Not true. Go HERE to find out why your Fat Princess download it's not working.

What's a good image to convey "SCEA gonna SCEA"?

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Was playing a game then the screen started flickering and I got this

48Dpi8I.jpg

Gave me a warning that the system wasn't shut off correctly error when I rebooted. Hope my Vita isn't dying ( ´_ゝ`)

Sarcasm

I can't wait to get all those vita games..I don't have a vita yet. Hopefully pre-ordering the light pink one today. Than to decide on 32GB or 64GB. I honestly probably don't need more than 16GB...

PS+ has made me actually use my PS3 a bit more often.

I can't wait to get all those vita games..I don't have a vita yet. Hopefully pre-ordering the light pink one today. Than to decide on 32GB or 64GB. I honestly probably don't need more than 16GB...

PS+ has made me actually use my PS3 a bit more often.

if you're fine with only having the games you intend to play in the near future on your system, then i'd get a 32 as cheap as you can. if you like having your collection at all times, and you intend to go digital, go 64.

Sarcasm

if you're fine with only having the games you intend to play in the near future on your system, then i'd get a 32 as cheap as you can. if you like having your collection at all times, and you intend to go digital, go 64.

Where is the cheapest? I do live in Taiwan...

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
What game was it?
Dungeon Travelers 2 (dungeon crawler) but it loaded up and is playing fine now so I'm hoping it was just something the game caused as there have been one or two other (non system-crashing) ingame glitches so far.

Wynnebeck

Banned
November 4
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (PS4, Vita)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4, PS3)
Disney Infinity 2.0 Digital Edition (PS4, PS3)

November 11
Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit! (Vita)
Tales of Hearts R (Vita)

November 18
Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4, PS3)
Grand Theft Auto 5 (PS4)
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd (PS3, Vita)

I can't handle this month. X_x

Top Bottom