• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Showcase 2023 |OT| Show as a Service! (1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm BST) (No Spoilers!)

Rate the Blow... Showcase

• Total voters

supernova8

Banned
Unfortunately it will be 4am in Japan when it airs, plan on waking up the next morning and going straight to YouTube to watch the whole thing. Everyone watching live enjoy, PlayStation stay winning, it's going to be epic 💯💯💯.
Same, every fucking time since I lived in Japan, I wake up and go to Youtube on my TV half-squinting to avoid any possible spoilers so that I can watch it as if it were live.

I even put all my messenger-type apps on mute so that none of my dickhead (I love them really) friends can inadvertently spoil shit.

Last edited:
4f0290c9-a0e6-4d66-8221-cb14d1f7c01a_text.gif

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Spider-Man 2
TLOU Factions
Bloodborne remastered
MGS 3 Remake
Castlevania
HL Alyx
New Bend IP
New Santa Monica IP
Resistance Trilogy remastered
Dragons Dogma 2
Counter Strike 2
Knights of the Old Republic (bounus announcement of the original two games on PS Store available today)

Just_one

here is what im hoping for :

Spiderman 2 Gameplay and Release Date
Final Fantasy VII REMake Part 2 Gameplay and Release Date
New Uncharted (a continuation of 4 but it´s years after that one and we play as Drake´s daughter)
Last of Us Factions (Multiplayer game but it has a single player campaign!!)
New Wolverine teaser
Metal Gear Solid 3 Remake (although i would prefer to be MGS1 and then start doing the others, start on 3 seems weird)
New Castlevania Game
Resistence Trilogy Remake
Silent Hill 2 Gameplay and Release Date
Bloodbourne Remaster

Last edited:
Metal gear solid or mgs3 remake would make it great for me.
Both have been heavily rumored at this point so its just a matter of when I think and why not today.

Last edited:

Bkdk

Not much hope for this, I just wanna see ff7 rebirth, stellar blade and probably persona 6 announcement.

Bartski

Gold Member
I'm pretty sure Spiderman 2 will be incredible and likely the star of the show for most people, but I am most amped up to see the Naughty Dog game. It's about damn time. Must be a trailer with gameplay and more to come on TLOU 10th anniversary event announcement, maybe an open beta? Waking up tomorrow with it still being my no.1 most anticipated game... or hype deflated after whatever we may learn tonight but I doubt it.

MGS3 remake does nothing for me, cool if it's real but I'd prefer just more current gen only 1st party studios announcements and HL Alyx for PSVR2 release date. And an update on Wolverine.

Give me some of that marvel’s spider-man 2 goodness. I’m not expecting anything related to marvel’s wolverine but my god if so….

Oil Accelerate GIF by Christina Aguilera

RoboFu

One of the green rats
While I would definitely buy a bloodborne remake I much rather have a sequel. I guess gamers have become conditioned to wanting remakes. 😢

While I would definitely buy a bloodborne remake I much rather have a sequel. I guess gamers have become conditioned to wanting remakes. 😢

When it comes to remakes I definitely would love to see some made with some classic games.

ShadowHearts.jpg

TFFwWvAZKznLTKA-800x450-noPad.jpg

But I agree they shouldn't be the primary focus for any company. Having them every now and then wouldn't be a bad thing. I definitely enjoyed the ones that Bluepoint made for example.

JackSparr0w

Banned
Since Sony is now a multiplatform publisher I'll be watching this as a PC gamer. Their games on PC so far have been decent.

Hoping to see something innovative. Live service/survival with great graphics and Sony polish would be ideal.

Many are going to be mad once this is over. Really don't know who will get angry just yet.

I just hope many are satisfied with it. I certainly don't want PlayStation to mess this up.

I've seen the allegedly leaked schedule, weird nobody posted it here

I've seen so many fakes in the past that I have my doubts.

P.S No I haven't seen it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom