• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Showcase Officially Announced for Next Wednesday, May 24 at 1pm Pacific Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighPoly

Banned
Spider Man 2 with a gameplay trailer, WOLVERINE with an Engine Trailer, MGS Teaser with LOGO, SH2 with a gameplay trailer, Last of US Faction Gameplay trailer, Horizon Multiplayer Trailer, New BEND STUDIOS game teaser/trailer, Santa Monica new game Trailer/Teaser, MK1 Trailer with gameplay.

This is what i'm expecting

gothmog

Gold Member
type212131621gfctc.png

Somewhere...
Get me.on that train.

We'll probably get 20-30 minutes of 3rd party/indies and VR then 30-40 minutes of balls to the wall melt your face off first party content.

Jerm411

I think it’s a realllllll long shot but I’m hoping for mayyybe the first trailer/look at NCAA Football ‘24 or whatever it’ll be called. 👀

Fredrik

Lol I just saw a thread, which was instantly deleted, asking where the hype was for this showcase. People are funny sometimes. 26 pages 🔥

DrFigs

After recent Showcases and State of Plays that Sony has put on, I'm tempted to remind everyone to lower expectations so you are not disappointed.

HOWEVER, it has been a while since we're heard anything from their big studious so HYPED/10
At least the meltdown will be fun when this ends up being a disappointment.

XesqueVara

Will they finally show some of the 10 GAAS planned here?
Betting they will show Tlou Factions, HZD multiplayer and Firewalk game.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
That is confident..

what does IDKFA stand for
IDKFA was an OG Doom cheat code that gave all weapons & ammo and keys for that level of Doom.

IDDQD was invincibility code for Doom. I think there was a game where you input it and it was instadeath (Heritic maybe).

I would not be as brave as that poster to put my Johnson on the line. I wouldn't even do it for claiming a new Madden is coming this year.

yurinka

Will they finally show some of the 10 GAAS planned here?
Betting they will show Tlou Factions, HZD multiplayer and Firewalk game.
MLB and Gran Turismo 7 are two of them. These three you mention will be GaaS, but I think they won't show the Horizon one. I think regarding GaaS they may show TLOU Online, Firewall Ultra, Firewalk game, Helldivers 2, Firesprite narrative Unreal Engine 5 narrative PvP GaaS action shooter (wouldn't bet it's Twisted Metal) and Bungie new IP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom