• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/760633940151443457

John Harwood@JohnJHarwood
longtime ally of Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign manager: "Manafort not challenging Trump anymore. Mailing it in. Staff suicidal."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OH

MY

GAWD

LMAO

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
It was a work and of beauty. He's like the ethical version of trump in that he says what everyone is thinking but feels they can't say to not be unfair

If trump takes the bait, he's gonna have the purple heart thing slaughter him lol

pls trump

don't let me down :>

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Yeah I also think khan should stop the interviews. All it takes is one slip up and the trump campaign can change the narrative and try to get past it. Don't give them any ammo.

Khan went all in, but I fear the veteran guy who gave Trump his medal will probably be propped up by Fox News and he'll go after Khan. "It's my purple heart, I can do whatever I want!!"

Yeah I also think khan should stop the interviews. All it takes is one slip up and the trump campaign can change the narrative and try to get past it. Don't give them any ammo.

Khizr Khan doesn't seem like the kind of guy that's gonna back down against Trump. Especially when scumbags like Breitbart and Trump's people are trying to smear him as a Muslim double agent.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Khan went all in, but I fear the veteran guy who gave Trump his medal will probably be propped up by Fox News and he'll go after Khan. "It's my purple heart, I can do whatever I want!!"

But it wasn't that... it was the "i always wanted one of these" "much easier" that's the issue

Trump has cheapened the sacrifice
Trump has cheapened the honor

He's just shitting on people who serve

Emarv

You guys remember when I said (back in June) that Corey would be back in August to "save the campaign"?

You guys remember? Now's the time.

Piecake

I think that would be a pretty stupid decision because then shows can just play Trump saying that he always wanted a Purple Heart and this way was a lot easier.

That seems like a good way to piss off the military vote even more and keeps an bad story for Trump in the news cycle longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom