• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post PICTURES of your COLLECTION and SETUP (56k says "good god make it stop")

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
There can be no "Why so many? You have too many!" without a picture of my Psyduck shelf.

psyduck1.jpg

[Edit: And damn, the US SNES is the ugliest console I have ever seen. What did you guys do to Nintendo to make them hate you so?]

suikodan

Great collections, they remind me how unable I am to keep a room tidy!

Especially during these days, we're moving soon into a house where the basement will be for my gaming setup alone. It'll be a huge difference compared to the dorm-sized room I have now. ;)

I don't really have classic stuff. I sell stuff that I don't use a lot because I hate having too much stuff and not enough place.

I love my digicam, it captures a lot of details when you look carefully ;)

Ok, here they are:

Where I keep everything that I don't touch often (which isn't really true).
coll1.jpg

Part 2, notice the GI Joe jet and the N-Gage (which is a loaner, don't worry)
coll2.jpg

Some PC love, I dig Collector's Editions!
coll6.jpg

My main TV and system, the second Xbox is in the living room.
coll3.jpg

My PC Rig, P4 2.4. Nice machine with a nice monitor!
coll4.jpg

Some figurines and posters. I don't really have imported stuff.
coll7.jpg

Some people had cats in their pics ;)
coll5.jpg

And there was an identical topic in GAF last december. Have fun comparing! ;)

stuff01.jpg

stuff02.jpg

stuff03.jpg

stuff04.jpg

stuff05.jpg

Find 5 differences and win a prize!

My collection isn't as hardcore as some of you guys, but I'll show it anyway.

P1000747.jpg

This is my old Toshiba 32" TV where I got my N64 and Dreamcast. They're all hooked up on S-Video and the games look better than on my 40" HDTV.

P1000748.jpg

Some of my old-school stuff. I will never get rid of my Virtual Boy nor my Super Scope. They're too precious :D

P1000749.jpg

PC area.

P1000762.jpg

Gaming and movie area.

P1000751.jpg

N64, SNES, GB, GBA collection. All things related to Pokémon belong to my little brother.

P1000752.jpg

My favourite console this gen.

P1000753.jpg

And the others for my online needs, Contra and MGS.

P1000754.jpg

My GC, PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast and movie collection.

This shot is from quite awhile ago. I'd guess over a year now at least. It's missing quite a bit of things (controllers, specialized controllers like dance pads and maracas, Xbox, GBA SP, Atari 2600, etc).

korekshun.jpg

You can see most of my DC and PSX games up top, but there's more elsewhere.

Bebpo

Banned
bobbyconover said:
...and almost all of the arcade games were found very cheap (usually broken) and then fixed up and restored.

Wow, you seriously rock.

I love your music table too :)

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Since I moved in just a couple of weeks ago, I have not yet arranged my apartment completely. I've only moved some of my games, and most of them are in boxes right now.

That's why I'll only show off my setup, although things will be moved around to some degree once I got shelves and stuff. :p

setup2.jpg

setup1.jpg

Seth C

The first three are the bookshelves holding all my gaming magazines and comic books in my computer room.
room1.JPG

room2.JPG

room3.JPG

The following picture is the entertainment center in the computer room. Not seen are the second NES, second Saturn, second Dreamcast, Atari 2600, 5200, and 7800. Those are all either boxed up or in my bedroom.
room4.JPG

This one is my computer.
room5.JPG

The next three are the shelves I keep most of my games on. Starting at the top left: Dreamcast, Playstation, Saturn, 3DO, Turbo Grafx HuCards and CDs, 32X, Sega CD, Genesis, Master System, Super NES, NES, Atari 7800, 2600, and then Colecovision.
room6.JPG

room7.JPG

room8.JPG

This is the living room, where I do most of my gaming.
room9.JPG

And this is what I do most of my gaming on.
room10.JPG

Acosta

I have danced this before, now will come DCharlie and will show his collection so everyone here would like to commit suicide (I hope he does, I love to see his collection ;) )

I can´t show mine right now, my new room is in construction. I will show once its finished and after my trip to Japan ;)

Gaijin To Ronin said:
I have danced this before, now will come DCharlie and will show his collection so everyone here would like to commit suicide (I hope he does, I love to see his collection ;) )

Yeah, seriously ... a collection so intense there were backup GBAs for all four Four Swords players! He has like seven Xboxes! Two of them engraved! He has the world's prettiest projector!

...and he spends all his time playing Monster Hunter...

Top Bottom