• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA - You can trade PS4 Pro and Xbox One X for $200 in cash or store credit

NickFire

Please lock if these threads are frowned upon.

For anyone who is ready to trade in because you just got or are about to get a next gen system, there's a couple more days when gamestop will give 200 cash or credit for Pro's and One X's. Maybe there's better deals, I don't know. But I was really happy to get $200 for my pro that I bought at or near launch.

ManaByte

Yea but to do so you have to sit and listen to the GameStop person begging you to pre-order every game coming out in 2021 and 2022 or else you'll NEVER get a copy!

TheShocker

If a PS5 was in stock or at least available for order, I’d go trade my pro in now. Luckily everything I’d play on it right now is available on PS4 so I’ll be alright for a while.

Wouldn't be bad if they actually had ps5s and xbox series x you could trade them in towards just for convenience. But short of that your way better going through ebay or a local sale. Should get closer to $300. I sold my white ps4 pro on ebay for $345 plus like $40 shipping a month ago. Granted the white systems are a bit more rare and valuable but should get $300 easy.

Top Bottom