• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Redfall | Review Thread

What score do you think Redfall will get?

• 0 -10%

Votes: 8 1.3%
  • 10-20%

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • 20-30%

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • 30-40%

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • 40-50%

Votes: 27 4.5%
  • 50-60%

Votes: 81 13.4%
  • 60-70%

Votes: 239 39.6%
  • 70-80%

Votes: 173 28.7%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 44 7.3%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 11 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R6Rider

Gold Member
The fact that it's terrible, but still managing an above average score.

Rating system of games is so fucked and a reason I prefer non-score reviews.

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
This is in the first 5 minutes of the game Series X

gCuzA57.png

Ozriel

M$FT
Truly embarrassing outcome. You can argue this was greenlit well before the Bethesda purchase, but it's Microsoft's job to have ensured a final release was polished and good enough for the $70 asking price. Especially after the delay.

Arkane needs to do better. That's 5 years of work down the drain in a subpar project... Not to mention the resources they pulled off ID for the gunplay.

They'll need to focus on a spectacular June showcase and nailing Starfield

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Both are clearly below 5/10 if we are taking the full scale into consideration. Not going to waste my time with this but what I played of the Forspoken demo was laughable.
Which makes you think what kind of trash Redfall is

Reactions: GHG

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Nah but hey, it is kind of win tho.

30FPS is probably dead, for good. Like an exclusively 30 FPS mod.

lmimmfn

One good thing about the game is it will highlight reviewers you can trust compared to sll the shit "media" out there.

Sleepwalker

That's easily 20-30 hours you can put into the game plus a couple hours for a review

Not saying everyone will do this but saying other reviews should be taken with a grain of salt is silly
I agree, that just explains why some reviews are not final yet.

I think its fair to say the game is ass, ass expected.

That's easily 20-30 hours you can put into the game plus a couple hours for a review

Not saying everyone will do this but saying other reviews should be taken with a grain of salt is silly

It’s also a dumb view people have on the industry that you need to spend this much time with a game, especially a bad one, to be able to review it. I think most people can tell a game is gonna be shit in under 10 hours.

You have to be dumb at all levels of your org to release this game in a poor state now. Halloween delay on the table and just right to polish what's here, maybe find 10/100's of fun with the heat off.

I feel so bad thay I might use this as a chance to play one of Arkanes bangers, starting with Dishonored 1. I haven't played any of their games.

Top Bottom