• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil: Death Island Announcd (CG Movie, Summer Release, Leon, Chris, Jill, Rebecca return)

Hydroxy

Just saw, it was mostly bad. The only good thing was seeing Jill, Claire, Leon and Chris together and final boss. Rest was boring. Villain was weak and stupid. Atleast graphics was good. Those raytraced boobs looked good.

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

Claire and Rebecca won't be aging either. Claire was infected by Alex Wesker on that prison island. Rebecca got infected by that Arias guy, because she resembles his deceased wife.

Seriously. Claire is almost like jailbait by this point. How many prisons does her sweet ass end up in?
They all were infected in this, including chris and leon, so nobody going to age anymore lol

Last edited:

cortadew

Just saw, it was mostly bad. The only good thing was seeing Jill, Claire, Leon and Chris together and final boss. Rest was boring. Villain was weak and stupid. Atleast graphics was good. Those raytraced boobs looked good.
You mean Jill boobs? Those looked bigger than ever

Elysium44

Banned
I watched this recently, it was the worst CGI film of the series so far. Not completely terrible but not good either. Just like the games, the films are getting successively worse.

Valt7786

They all were infected in this, including chris and leon, so nobody going to age anymore lol
This. The whole film was just a set up so they could keep using these characters and not deal with them aging anymore.
I mean, im not complaining, more Jill and Claire is only a good thing.

Astral Dog

I thought it was gonna be garbage tbh, i had very low expectations after watching Vendetta and Infinite Darkness(not to mention the Netflix series 🤢), but i enjoyed RE Death Island its the best CG movie after Damnation(maybe on par)

The reason is that it simply feels like it fits in the game universe, rather than a souless political thriller like ID was with the Resident Evil brand attached, the characters are faithful to their game versions .

found RE Vendetta to be dreadfully boring and ugly, and thought Death Island was gonna be the same but its a nice improvment

Top Bottom