• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RoboCop: Rogue City |OT| Somebody Call A Goddamn Paramedic!

Deerock71

This year really sucks for games. Far too many.
robocop GIF

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Maaaaaaaaaan, where do I'll have time to play/finish all these games? BG3 (need to start Act 3 after 4 major patches and dozens of fixes, let alone finish the game), Alan Wake 2 (barely even started playing and finished only first part of Alan's story), Armored Core IV (barely even started the game, only finished the first major boss fight), The Last Faith, Jedi Survivor (only finished prologue to test performance), Half-Life Alyx (with NoVR mod), Blasphemous 2, Jusant, The Invincible and now RoboCop. Fuck my life:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Anyway...

swqAmnO.jpg
91LbLTJ.jpg
QdxLQ6F.jpg
Hcc386m.jpg

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Really runs like trash at times on PS5. Feels like its dropping from a smooth 60 down in the 20s. So jerky.

Hasnt been like that at all for me. Running in performance since I can barely see a difference from quality. Now cutscenes? That gets real juttery and janky.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling maybe?

GymWolf

I have some small hiccups here and there with a 4080\13600k, i think it's shader compiling because it happen when something new appear.

Also had 2 or 3 crashes, unreal engine related.

But 2 were before installing the latest nvidia drivers.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I have some small hiccups here and there with a 4080\13600k, i think it's shader compiling because it happen when something new appear.

Also had 2 or 3 crashes, unreal engine related.

But 2 were before installing the latest nvidia drivers.
Have you tried playing with day one release update? I just downloaded 30+GB update, maybe they've fixed remaning issues. I personally haven't had any problems with shader compilation on my 8700K and 3080Ti, playing the game from Gen 4 NVMe with max Gen 3 speeds.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Have you tried playing with day one release update? I just downloaded 30+GB update, maybe they've fixed remaning issues. I personally haven't had any problems with shader compilation on my 8700K and 3080Ti, playing the game from Gen 4 NVMe with max Gen 3 speeds.
I'm at work and the pc is off so i still have to download this day one patch.

The stutter is minimal and rare, not shitty like some titles we had this year.

The game run flawlessly 98% of the time.

Vick

I really like the game, but they don't know how to make aiming feel good on a controller. It's totally messed up and slugish in every possible way. This isn't the way to do it.
This is strange coming off from Terminator: Resistance which is no exaggeration one of the most responsive and better feeling console FPS I've ever played.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Can you blast anyone’s dick off in this game ?

Yep. There's a trophy for it specifically and it's actually the best tactic to use on enemies wearing helmets. Instead of the dozen shots it takes to get the helmet off, just shoot em in the balls and be done with it

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Yep. There's a trophy for it specifically and it's actually the best tactic to use on enemies wearing helmets. Instead of the dozen shots it takes to get the helmet off, just shoot em in the balls and be done with it

Sooooo sick.

Denton

Huh, the game seems to run well (though the initial shader compilation really should have some progress bar to let player know it is happening, stuttery menu is not great first impressions) - all maxed out incl. lumen reflections and 60fps stable.

But some textures seem to load slowly - like I have to go to them for them to load fully - and I do not remember this issue happening in the demo. Anyone else seeing this on PC? I only walked around the first street, it is well visible on the road textures.

Top Bottom