• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League out July 7th + Sweet Tooth in

BShadowJ

Rocket League |OT| don't hit the ball towards your own net

;)

i think the new rule is somehting alike a day before launch..
or even launch day.
i think there is an OT FAQ Thread somewhere.

i would help, but im pure shit a graphical stuff

Yup almost certain it's the day before release. And yeah, there's an OT thread on the Gaming Community side, where you "reserve" the OT, just so other people interested are aware and collaborate.

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
Rocket League |OT| Acrobatic Powered Super Rocket Sonic Cars

cant find a good way to fit battle into the mix lol

Here is a rough idea

CO0KjeI.png

Would be nice if someone could edit out the white part :p

Acrobatic Battle Powered Super Rocket Sonic Cars?

I actually was thinking of suggesting something of these lines LOL

I feel like we should get the message across that this is a soccer game with cars.

Honestly, from the old title, I always thought SARPBC was some kind of RC racing game. I am pretty sure I confused it with Calling All Cars too

BShadowJ

I feel like we should get the message across that this is a soccer game with cars.

Honestly, from the old title, I always thought SARPBC was some kind of RC racing game. I am pretty sure I confused it with Calling All Cars too

Rocket League |OT| Calling All Cars

Maximum confusion :p

oh so u worried u might run into ME

Nah bruh I'ma rekt u ez git gud

Can i play with friends on Ps4 and PC against bots?

I'm not sure if you'll be able at launch, but pretty sure if not there's gonna be a patch soon after that let's you play private matches between platforms (and then add bots).

Tailer

Haha that is great, seems like I won't be needing to choose between the two platforms anymore XD that's great. Either way am really looking forward for this game :D

I hope they announce some kind of esports related stuff. I am excited to see this game takeoff. They dont seem to have a spectator mode, but it's apparently on the list of things they want to add.

One feature that would have been cool is what Uncharted 3 had: Uncharted TV.

Built right into the main screen, a small corner of the screen plays a collection of the best plays from the week/month. That stuff was hype.

BShadowJ

Oh yeah before I forget, and since people are hanging around the thread more right now...

For those that are asking for a tournament: I'm thinking of doing one since the beta ended, so don't worry. I'll probably make it so it begins on the second or third weekend after launch (not sure yet because I want to be sure if there is gonna be private cross-platform matches first). I'll post it with more info on the OT when it launches, but just wanted to make people aware. :)

Oh yeah before I forget, and since people are hanging around the thread more right now...

For those that are asking for a tournament: I'm thinking of doing one since the beta ended, so don't worry. I'll probably make it so it begins on the second or third weekend after launch (not sure yet because I want to be sure if there is gonna be private cross-platform matches first). I'll post it with more info on the OT when it launches, but just wanted to make people aware. :)

Cool! Personally, I'd love for all the team members to be GAF only.

T-Matt

Wow, this game looks like a lot of fun. Love that it is crossplay and has split screen. Definitely going to pick this game up.

GeeDuhb

OMFG...I loved the beta, and just saw the AMAZING news that this is going to be a PS+ game for July?!?! Now I can buy it on PC to support the devs and have it on both platforms!

Yup that's my idea. I'm sure we got plenty of people interested :p
Rayman signed up back in early May and hasn't been approved yet (far as I know) but he would love to be involved in the Rocket League tourney. He is in both beta montages as well and a long time GAF lurker.

Top Bottom