• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FatallyYours

Gold Member
Hasan, your website...
txzL0ww.jpg

😉

FatallyYours

Gold Member
Translating from Japanese is hard.
So is making the game abandoned apparently. Started development in 2017 lol, so far we've had a walk through a forest that wasn't actually the game at all bought for $35 from the UE store, and 4 seconds of 8k floor 🤣, a few craptic tweets....I mean cryptic sorry, a blurred pic and half a dozen broken promises and missed deadlines.

Maybe...just maybe....he should soend more time developing, and less time translating Turkish (not Japanese 😉) through the wonky Google translation software for his sob story posts

#teamreal has developed more of a fantasy world in the last few months than Hasan has since 2017, you guys should reach out and offer your services!

FatallyYours

Gold Member
Something started in 2017

i6LJErO.jpg
31zNSW8.jpg

😉 the guy is padding out his CV, worked a bit on DS for the PS4. That's about it, looks like he's been at other places since, and went back to get some education! Good for him

And for someone who's an expert in ARG stuff, he's not listed anything about an ARG project in his accomplishments

Last edited:

FatallyYours

Gold Member
The dates don’t match up with his official account so you probably detective’d wrong.
That is his official account. It belongs to him 😂 it's up to him to update it lol

The "father" thing is actually his music project persona https://soundcloud.com/father

Also, he doesn't have many fans of his work 🤣
"Henric is a notorious shit head. I used to work with him back in the day at ideaworks. Half his game credits he's claimed these days are false or from when he's done localisation. I'd take everything referencing him, and him referencing it with a grain of salt"

Another liar? Maybe he is linked to Hasan after all...

bitbydeath

Gold Member
That is his official account. It belongs to him 😂 it's up to him to update it lol

The "father" thing is actually his music project persona https://soundcloud.com/father

Also, he doesn't have many fans of his work 🤣
"Henric is a notorious shit head. I used to work with him back in the day at ideaworks. Half his game credits he's claimed these days are false or from when he's done localisation. I'd take everything referencing him, and him referencing it with a grain of salt"

Another liar? Maybe he is linked to Hasan after all...

Why would the dates and name not match if they were supposed to be the same person?

Edit: Either way, the info is on his LinkedIn account.

Last edited:
Any ideas on who the woman in the background is? is it prerendered?
Perhaps the character the woman in Kojimas motion capturing tweets play, but yeah could be anyone. But she looks Asian. Sure, could be just Hasan trolling or his type are Asian women… If age is rendered, it’s more proof that Hasan is better than the crap he made before or it’s one if his anti social team members…

There is still a possibility of a bigger Sony event in spring. I remember Sony complaint that E3 is too late. If I remember correctly they stated that purchases for the rest of the year by the retail are already planned in the beginning of the year.

Last edited:

platina

Fuck your definition of soon or really soon!!!! Hasan. Also that character model looks like a basic ass meta human I can randomly find in the matrix demo...seriously losing interest.

Edit: “haptic feedback feature that adds a new layer to the horror experience”

This guy is fucking with us. It’s not survival action anymore

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Fuck your definition of soon or really soon!!!! Hasan. Also that character model looks like a basic ass meta human I can randomly find in the matrix demo...seriously losing interest.

Edit: “haptic feedback feature that adds a new layer to the horror experience”

This guy is fucking with us. It’s not survival action anymore
Haven’t we known that for ages? It’s a survival horror. About someone stuck inside an abandoned, mysterious town (set in the US) where a cult also resides.

Last edited:

tommib

The poor English phrasing ("a notification will be send") in the app is just a bad joke/troll at this point. Or deliberate.
Yes, as deliberate as the shitty translations he outsourced for his loser app… This guy doesn’t give a shit about quality. Of course he’s going to have typos on his text. He is a full-time pothead and a loser.

SkylineRKR

Pretty much. I'm from the same country as that dude but even I know it should've been "sent'. But rather I would use you will be notified or I would consult someone before I upload it. Its something you want to promote on a huge platform after all. The first phrase isn't anything great either. Tech Demo inside real time experience app. Shouldn't he use Application in the first place? He treats it like its some useless piece of shit (which it will be, lol, but you get the point).

Top Bottom