• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Still 10 days for them to release something on 2021 as promised.

Would be the first "promise" they kept to after failing at the past.. 10 or so lol

The app was supposed to launch in June w/ an actual trailer. It instead launched in August after multiple delays, and w/o a "Trailer"... only a snippet. (Hasan's own words were that it wasn't a trailer.) It was claimed this was due to last minute technical issues.. and the real 1st trailer would launch by... end of August.

Across all of the versions of his web sites, his projects he's listed at various places, and released a few times.. everything to do w/ Abandoned including what he's said in interviews...

The dude is easily in the triple digits of blatant lies.

Impressive he still has believers lol. I commend him, and just hope this pathological liar is only messing around about games on the internet, and not being a piece of shit in his personal life.. like most pathological liars do.

yurinka

Would be the first "promise" they kept to after failing at the past.. 10 or so lol

The app was supposed to launch in June w/ an actual trailer. It instead launched in August after multiple delays, and w/o a "Trailer"... only a snippet. (Hasan's own words were that it wasn't a trailer.) It was claimed this was due to last minute technical issues.. and the real 1st trailer would launch by... end of August.

Across all of the versions of his web sites, his projects he's listed at various places, and released a few times.. everything to do w/ Abandoned including what he's said in interviews...

Impressive he still has believers lol. I commend him, and just hope this pathological liar is only messing around about games on the internet, and not being a piece of shit in his personal life.. like most pathological liars do.
When did he 'lie' or where did he 'promised' anything? You should know that delays and technical issues are common in game development, specially for unexperienced devs.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

When did he 'lie' or where did he 'promised' anything? You should know that delays and technical issues are common in game development, specially for unexperienced devs.
Check out this thread for info:

A.Romero

Oh I fully expect them not to deliver.

When they do (if they do at all in the future) it will be either average and will release so late that it won't have any merit in comparison to other games by then. That if they manage to release anything at all.

One thing is to be plagued by delays which of course happen a lot and some other very different thing is try to make it look like you have some relationship with something else to gain from their fame/reputation knowingly. That picture with the carpet was all I needed to see from him to know for sure he is just faking it all or most of it. Everything else could be a coincidence but that... That was done with the intention of deceiving. I'm 100% sure.

I'm surprised he still has believers too.

dfLhgvmgiCFh_13lzkioOQ7kX_o=.gif

bitbydeath

Oh I fully expect them not to deliver.

When they do (if they do at all in the future) it will be either average and will release so late that it won't have any merit in comparison to other games by then. That if they manage to release anything at all.

One thing is to be plagued by delays which of course happen a lot and some other very different thing is try to make it look like you have some relationship with something else to gain from their fame/reputation knowingly. That picture with the carpet was all I needed to see from him to know for sure he is just faking it all or most of it. Everything else could be a coincidence but that... That was done with the intention of deceiving. I'm 100% sure.

I'm surprised he still has believers too.
Remember when he copied the teddy bear too?
Kojima has no shame.

bitbydeath

I don't know what you are talking about but I'm willing to jump on to the hate train to support you: Yeah! fuck him!
You were talking how they were copying each other. Hasan posted a picture of the below.

And then days later Kojima posted a similar stunt teddy.

A.Romero

You were talking how they were copying each other. Hasan posted a picture of the below.

And then days later Kojima posted a similar stunt teddy.

Oooh you mean this one?

Because this is exactly what I was referring to. Hassan posted it about 10 hours after Kojima and the carpet is not the same. They are not copying each other, Hassan copied Kojima to imply they are related. To me this was enough to know Hassan is just trying to keep the hype alive because he can't deliver otherwise.

Finding Kojima's tweet was a pain. I hope it helps you seeing Hassan as the deceiving asshole he is.

bitbydeath

Oooh you mean this one?

Because this is exactly what I was referring to. Hassan posted it about 10 hours after Kojima and the carpet is not the same. They are not copying each other, Hassan copied Kojima to imply they are related. To me this was enough to know Hassan is just trying to keep the hype alive because he can't deliver otherwise.

Finding Kojima's tweet was a pain. I hope it helps you seeing Hassan as the deceiving asshole he is.

No, the one I posted above.

IntentionalPun

Still a stunt teddy for use with motion capturing, which is much more coincidental than carpet.
I mean.. sure.. more coincidental than Hasan going out of his way to use a similar carpet, and going out of his way to post something motion tracking related, after Kojima did.

Can't get less coincidental than something that clearly wasn't a coincidence lol

bitbydeath

I mean.. sure.. more coincidental than Hasan going out of his way to use a similar carpet, and going out of his way to post something motion tracking related, after Kojima did.

Can't get less coincidental than something that clearly wasn't a coincidence lol
You know people claim all the time that Hasan copies Kojima, even the post I was responding too.

IntentionalPun

You know people claim all the time that Hasan copies Kojima, even the post I was responding too.
Yes, I am claiming Hasan copied Kojima, as he clearly did.. so yes, I know people do that, as I just claimed that lol

Hasan has been copying Kojima for 6+ years.

IntentionalPun

And I gave an example of Kojima copying Hasan.
You gave an example of one tweet that is somewhat similar to Hasan's, posted after Hasan's.

The chance of that being him actually "copying" Hasan is far lower than the chance that Hasan is copying Kojima, for a variety of reasons.

If he is copying Hasan, then you have to weigh the chance it's because he's actually coordinating w/ Hasan, vs. just messing with people.

I have serious doubts he's copying Hasan at all.. Kojima posts toys/figures/whatever pretty consistently.. practically constantly. The chance of a "toy" post form Hasan, then being coincidentally linked (rather than purposefully) linked to a post from Kojima is pretty high. Kojima also pretty consistently posts bear "toys" or "figures." Hasan would know this, whereas we have no idea if Kojima is in any way following Hasan.

AKA google "logical deduction" on google ;)

Last edited:

bitbydeath

You gave an example of one tweet that is somewhat similar to Hasan's, posted after Hasan's.

The chance of that being him actually "copying" Hasan is far lower than the chance that Hasan is copying Kojima, for a variety of reasons.

If he is copying Hasan, then you have to weigh the chance it's because he's actually coordinating w/ Hasan, vs. just messing with people.

I have serious doubts he's copying Hasan at all.. Kojima posts toys/figures/whatever pretty consistently.. practically constantly. The chance of a "toy" post form Hasan, then being coincidentally linked (rather than purposefully) linked to a post from Kojima is pretty high. Kojima also pretty consistently posts bear "toys" or "figures." Hasan would know this, whereas we have no idea if Kojima is in any way following Hasan.

AKA google "logical deduction" on google ;)
You’re only disregarding it because it doesn’t suit your agenda, despite it being much more relative than what you claim as Hasan copying Kojima.

IntentionalPun

You’re only disregarding it because it doesn’t suit your agenda, despite it being much more relative than what you claim as Hasan copying Kojima.
I don't have an agenda; I have an opinion based on logic.. which I posted my logic.

It's possible Kokima is coordinating with Hasan, it's possible Abandoned is somehow related.. it's possible Kojima started coordinating with Hasan after Abandoned blew up.. it's possible Kojima copied Hasan as a bit of a joke there.. and it's possible it's a total coincidence.

I think the latter is the most likely.. the second most likely being that Kojima did it as a joke, after he or someone else close to him saw Hasan's tweet.. the least likely being Abandoned was always a Kojima project/ARG/whatever you guys want to call it.

My logic being: Kojima has never referenced Hasan.. there's no evidence he's following him, he posts toys all the time, etc.,etc.,etc.

IT's you who disregards my logic because of your agenda, friendo.

<3

A.Romero

No, the one I posted above.
Well, IntentionalPun IntentionalPun covered the bases about that.

I mean, I get it. When one wants to believe something anything that helps is taken as face value.

In my opinion Kojima's tweet doesn't have any relation because it's not a teddy bear and it doesn't even have the motion sensors attached. For all we know they are experimenting with cameras. Not so with Hassan's tweet which was evidently done like that intentionally.

The only reason why this theory of a relationship took off is because of what happened with MGSV and the fake studio but there are more things that are not similar to that than they are. At the beginning I thought there could be a link too but after a while it became less and less likely. After the carpet picture it was evident to me that Hassan is just trying to leverage those theories. He even tweeted that there was not relation to Kojima's motion capture tweet and asked not to refer to Kojima.

If it turns out to be true we all win regardless but it just pains me to see people falling for someone like Hassan seems to be at every opportunity: a grifter. If this is an ARG is probably the worst one yet. I don't see Kojima allowing shit like this to happen with something he has his hands on.

IntentionalPun

Kojima also tweeted tons of motion capture stuff during Death Stranding.. including.. a doll w/ some motion capture "points" on it (those grey balls) that was used as a stand-in for the baby in DS.

That's the thing about Hasan constantly doing things that he is trying to relate to Kojima.. when you are trying to mimic someone, that can create coincidences. People kept trying to say that Kojima making possible Silent Hill "hints" were someone evidence of a link to Blue Box/Hasan.. but.. Kojima.. is already linked to SH.. Kojima.. has been rumored to be again making an SH game since at least February, before anyone knew anything about Abandoned.

Anything that can be perceived as Kojima doing something as a hint that Hasan/Abandoned are related to him, is easily explained by the fact.. Hasan is constantly trying to mimic him, is constantly referencing Kojima's past work, etc. Kojima referencing his own past work, is not surprising at all.. it's particularly un-surprising when he's possibly making or at least consulting on new versions of those games, according to rumors that pre-date Abandoned.

bitbydeath

Well, IntentionalPun IntentionalPun covered the bases about that.

I mean, I get it. When one wants to believe something anything that helps is taken as face value.

In my opinion Kojima's tweet doesn't have any relation because it's not a teddy bear and it doesn't even have the motion sensors attached. For all we know they are experimenting with cameras. Not so with Hassan's tweet which was evidently done like that intentionally.

The only reason why this theory of a relationship took off is because of what happened with MGSV and the fake studio but there are more things that are not similar to that than they are. At the beginning I thought there could be a link too but after a while it became less and less likely. After the carpet picture it was evident to me that Hassan is just trying to leverage those theories. He even tweeted that there was not relation to Kojima's motion capture tweet and asked not to refer to Kojima.

If it turns out to be true we all win regardless but it just pains me to see people falling for someone like Hassan seems to be at every opportunity: a grifter. If this is an ARG is probably the worst one yet. I don't see Kojima allowing shit like this to happen with something he has his hands on.
Read it how you want. It’s still more of a copy than the so called Hasan ones.

bitbydeath

Hasan, posted a carpet close enough to fool people into thinking it was the exact carpet...

Kojima posted a flying monkey that didn't have motion sensors on it..

How is that more of a copy than what Hasan did? LOL
Hasan posted a picture of a motion capturing room.
Kojima posted a teddy to be used in conjunction with a motion capturing room.
Which do you find to be more unique? A room that many devs post or a teddy used under unusual circumstances.

It shouldn’t be a head scratcher.

Last edited:

A.Romero

Hasan posted a picture of a motion capturing room.
Kojima posted a teddy to be used in conjunction with a motion capturing room.
Which do you find to be more unique? A room that many devs post or a teddy used under unusual circumstances.

It shouldn’t be a head scratcher.

I don't know if you notice that your own argument about uniqueness disproves what you are trying to say. If they are that common then it's more likely it's a coincidence.

BTW even people on this thread first thought it was the same carpet if I remember correctly. It was done intentionally.

But yes, we can only read it the way we want. I respect you for sticking for what you believe and I hope it is what you think it is (I'm always up for Kojima's hijinks and games).

platina

So this is where we’re at right now with Hasan (assuming we take things at face value):

- Next month is when we’re getting the gameplay/title reveal “real-time video” (supposedly 6 minutes) along with the app redesign.

- The playable prologue is coming Q1 of next year. Apparently the prologue is described as a “full game” and not a simple demo.

- Keep in mind Abandoned is made by a small 50+ dev team and while initially the game was supposed to be open world it is now linear due to the graphical complexity the game currently has.

- Some stats: Native 4K, 8K textures,60 FPS, never before seen player driven animations ie: if your character is nervous his aim will suffer, wounds also impact the combat. No animations repeated twice? The teaser was running on UE5.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

BTW even people on this thread first thought it was the same carpet if I remember correctly. It was done intentionally.
He even responded to more subtle posts claiming he's working with Kojima, that don't mention Kojima by name, by trying to hint they are correct.

Hasan is a total schmuck.. endlessly doing blatantly obvious references to SH/MGS/Kojima/whatever.. endlessly "denying" it directly, while also endlessly doing "nudge nudge wink wink" acknowledgments of the theory.

To believe this is some ARG, which are meant to be actually mysterious... or explain why any of this makes sense as a marketing stunt for Kojima... that this less than 10k follower account is somehow being used to market some future game.. LOL

vs.

Believing this try-hard guy nobody knew about, has used this theory to pump his followers from 0-10,000...

Honestly, not sure how anyone would choose the first belief lol

There is nothing clever here.. no "genius" on display.. nothing is "fun" about these endless blatant references Hasan is making.. Hasan's past is littered with actual releases that were terrible, that he admits were terrible.. that he's lied about how he pulled them from stores because they were terrible when he didn't... but yeah, this is a Kojima ARG!

I'm just glad this thread is back on topic!

Last edited:

A.Romero

He even responded to more subtle posts claiming he's working with Kojima, that don't mention Kojima by name, by trying to hint they are correct.

Hasan is a total schmuck.. endlessly doing blatantly obvious references to SH/MGS/Kojima/whatever.. endlessly "denying" it directly, while also endlessly doing "nudge nudge wink wink" acknowledgments of the theory.

To believe this is some ARG, which are meant to be actually mysterious... or explain why any of this makes sense as a marketing stunt for Kojima... that this less than 10k follower account is somehow being used to market some future game.. LOL

vs.

Believing this try-hard guy nobody knew about, has used this theory to pump his followers from 0-10,000...

Honestly, not sure how anyone would choose the first belief lol

There is nothing clever here.. no "genius" on display.. nothing is "fun" about these endless blatant references Hasan is making.. Hasan's past is littered with actual releases that were terrible, that he admits were terrible.. that he's lied about how he pulled them from stores because they were terrible when he didn't... but yeah, this is a Kojima ARG!

I'm just glad this thread is back on topic!

Totally. The higher he gets the harder the fall... I seriously doubt he will be able to put out a decent game by any measure so this is most likely his last try. I'd feel bad if it wasn't because he is obviously fooling people intentionally.

IntentionalPun

Those are generic $40 Amazon VR tracking bullshit. Not only do the not work for VR tracking, but that isn't at all what you use to do motion capture.

I've tried looking for whatever those are quite a few times and haven't come up with them. Some cheap motion capture systems use "straps" but they aren't bracelets with a single glowing orb, they are all at least a bit more elaborate than that.. haven't seen any that actually use any sort of lighting either.

I can't find whatever those are in particular though anywhere. I think they might be something old. Or they are totally unrelated to motion tracking whatsoever lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom