• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baphomet

Lol this and the ms buys sega on wednesday thread just wont die.

At some point, in however many years, it's possible that Microsoft could by Sega and it could possibly even be a Wednesday.

Everything in this thread has literal 0 chance of ever happening.

Abandoned ain’t getting shown in that show.
Hey y’all, we got God of War up in here, followed by this steaming turd by Hasan Karaman made with duct tape and 25 bucks in asset store buys.
How you think that gonna go?
The Princess Bride Boo GIF by filmeditor

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Abandoned ain’t getting shown in that show.
Hey y’all, we got God of War up in here, followed by this steaming turd by Hasan Karaman made with duct tape and 25 bucks in asset store buys.
How you think that gonna go?
The Princess Bride Boo GIF by filmeditor
It’ll be shown there and one of the biggest highlights. You should start preparing your excuses for when you’re wrong.

A.Romero

It’ll be shown there and one of the biggest highlights. You should start preparing your excuses for when you’re wrong.

Oh shit, finally the climax.

So we can agree that if the game somehow doesn't get shown in the next event means that is all a hoax?

I'll eat crow too if it's shown and it turn out to be it's related to Kojima (will buy it day one too and post it).

EruditeHobo

We know the goalposts will just move again, what's the use of even tracking this as if nothing happening -- yet again -- will mean something. Nothing will be seen about this, and it will just be like always "guess it got delayed again". What is even the current claim by Hasan, does anyone know? Where has he lately said that is semi-concrete regarding this game?

To be clear, I'm hoping this turns out to be a crazy amazing AAA game to which I go "wow they pulled one over on me!"... but man. What are the odds of something like that happening at this point?

Last edited:

EruditeHobo

Prologue is confirmed to drop this month, and we had an unconfirmed screenshot that said it’d be available to PSN on the 10th March, so pretty damn good.

Confirmed, by whom? Where.

Just for the record, by "something happening" I mean something which actually credibly supports the notion that this is secretly a AAA game -- more specifically a Silent Hill and/or Kojima game. If they "release" something, like their terrible trailers, that is not what I'm talking about. Something which is not obviously part of a AAA/Silent Hill/Kojima production does not quality as "something" in this context.

But it worries me that it feels like by setting the lowest possible bar you are already getting excuses prepped, getting ready to continue to kick the can down the road and bend over backwards in service of believing this ridiculousness.

"We had an unconfirmed screenshot"... lol.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Prologue is confirmed to drop this month, and we had an unconfirmed screenshot that said it’d be available to PSN on the 10th March, so pretty damn good.
It was confirmed to have a release date set in the PS database of this month.

That's it.. you are taking that way too seriously brev lol

Will he drop the prologue? Maybe.. but we ALL know Hasan is terrible with setting dates and meeting them.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Confirmed, by whom? Where.

Just for the record, by "something happening" I mean something which actually credibly supports the notion that this is secretly a AAA game -- more specifically a Silent Hill and/or Kojima game. If they "release" something, like their terrible trailers, that is not what I'm talking about. Something which is not obviously part of a AAA/Silent Hill/Kojima production does not quality as "something" in this context.

But it worries me that it feels like by setting the lowest possible bar you are already getting excuses prepped, getting ready to continue to kick the can down the road and bend over backwards in service of believing this ridiculousness.

"We had an unconfirmed screenshot"... lol.
Confirmed by the PSN database.
I say unconfirmed screenshot because I don’t know where the image came from, it was a screenshot of PSN with a release date of 10th March alongside the game.

As for links to Kojima and Silent Hill, we have 351 pages of it right here.

EruditeHobo

Again... I'm waiting for good links, which would be represented in some kind of release -- whether media or demo or something. Not just the kind of nonsense going on in here, which has almost all been basically debunked as far as I'm concerned.

What has been confirmed by the PSN database?

bitbydeath

Gold Member
It was confirmed to have a release date set in the PS database of this month.

That's it.. you are taking that way too seriously brev lol

Will he drop the prologue? Maybe.. but we ALL know Hasan is terrible with setting dates and meeting them.
Even you must admit a Japanese show being announced the day of the Prologue drop is awfully coincidental. It’s already the 9th in Japan.

IntentionalPun

Even you must admit a Japanese show being announced the day of the Prologue drop is awfully coincidental. It’s already the 9th in Japan.
Sure it's an interesting coincidence.

And according to the guy who can see the DB it's still set for March 10th.

But we'll see.. only a couple days and WE MAY HAVE A PROLOGUE!

(or not, much like the other dates this same guy found that never came to fruition lol)

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Account bet on whether it turns up tomorrow? I'll confidently take between a week and a month off if Abandoned shows up in the State of Play.

My daily contributions to the Wordle thread are 100% safe.

Last edited:
Account bet on whether it turns up tomorrow? I'll confidently take between a week and a month off if Abandoned shows up in the State of Play.

My daily contributions to the Worlde thread are 100% safe.
I’ll join you on Team Not Going to Show Up bets.
I’ll apologise deeply and emphatically to god emperor @bitydeath and forever pledge allegiance to Lord Kojima and Norman Reedus’ legs as well.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

It’s not that complicated. He posts pics of clocks because he’s up at all hours running meetings with teams in different time zones.
I think he might be hinting at something throwing in some clues with the clock. He's moved it twice and posted several pictures overall.

Me twicw

Neo Member
ok, guys. cant wait to talk about this.

I,st going to be soon not in tomorrow showcase but this month. I,t really big and of course it,s related to Kojima and konami. Was going to be announced before but circunstances like Activision buy and so made it to be postpossed. I only can say is big. Big

Top Bottom