• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kdad

I'm a person with dozens of friends, a wife, a full social life, a great career, etc.. if you knew my name, what you'd find about me?

Well my LinkedIn, and the fact I own a house. Good luck finding any of the dozens of photos of me online as I am not taggable in those photos with anything that is linked in any way to my real name.

Like a huge chunk of the population I don't use Facebook, and on Instagram I don't use my real name, so only my friends I care to share photos with even know my instagram exists. Like most people they also don't use their real names on Instagram, searching for them does not return their 'grams.

And Hasan is like what, mid twenties? Maybe 30? Plus we know he's a complete loser.. because who else would invent all this garbage he's done surrounding his old games but a total loser? lol
Your girlfriend is going to be upset that you didn't specifically give her a call out here...

EruditeHobo

Yeah, not only is all that not good evidence that this scammer doesn't exist or that this crappy marketing campaign for his terrible "game" hints at a clandestine project for Kojima to make a game in the Silent Hill series... it's actually pretty good evidence that he's just a fraud who lies a lot.

"There aren't offices in this address this guy gave", "no clear paper trail for this company", "this thing he released is amateurish", those aren't good talking points which suggest a great dev is doing a long con for the lulz before he announces his new title... it's just the reality of the kinds of crap HK is involved with, and his lies catching up to him with the few people who care enough to even follow up on the things he says. No one else cares enough to track him down, that doesn't mean he doesn't exist. Again, horses not zebras.

Last edited:

K2D

Banned
Yeah, not only is all that not good evidence that this scammer doesn't exist or that this crappy marketing campaign for his terrible "game" hints at a clandestine project for Kojima to make a game in the Silent Hill series... it's actually pretty good evidence that he's just a fraud who lies a lot.
You're right that this thread has had a lot of coincidences that aren't evidence for anything.. doesn't suddenly make it evidence of the contrary. You end up stepping in the very fallacy you bring to table. But the easiest answer is often the correct answer.. no arguing about that. Which would have been the better argument to go with.

Got to admit, there's whole lot going on with kojima on Twitter, and there's a whole lot going on around Hasan and Abandoned that isn't his so called game, and I'm kinda annoyed that there isn't anything that confirms or denies the so called connections.

As far as I go as a team realser, I'm kinda checked out.

ParaSeoul

"Phantom Pain" created a studio called "Moby Dick" and announced it at TGA in 2012, not MGSV. From the title logo of MGSV designed by Mr. Kyle, literally, MGS that becomes "phantom limb pain" is erased and announced. But after TGA, it felt like it was out. At PT, I worked a little more carefully. I used to do this kind of thing.

bitbydeath

Gold Member

"Phantom Pain" created a studio called "Moby Dick" and announced it at TGA in 2012, not MGSV. From the title logo of MGSV designed by Mr. Kyle, literally, MGS that becomes "phantom limb pain" is erased and announced. But after TGA, it felt like it was out. At PT, I worked a little more carefully. I used to do this kind of thing.

It almost seems like he’s building up to something.

200.gif

“S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon”​

What a mysterious tweet. Kojima really meant it when he said he was working more carefully to come up with that one. Likely it will remain one of history’s great unsolved cipher texts.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Why would Kojima start talking now suddenly again about how he deceived people in the past, it certainly looks like he is teasing to something.
Yep, sounds like he’s alluding to having worked even harder on the ARG for his next project.

If Team Fake believe it is not Bluebox, then who else could his secret studio be?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Thanks Hollowbox Hollowbox for the link.

This is literally the exact shit I've found online about this company.. why would anyone need to cycle past the apartment listed as his business address when we can see it on google maps?

Wow, one guy cycled to one old address... man, THERE IS NO WAY THIS GUY EXISTS IS THERE? PEOPLE LOOKED FOR HIM!

lol

And that big post is basically just... everything I've been saying.. it's a shitty one man project with a web site full of bullshit for the past 6 years, not an actual indie "studio." There is no studio, just a business registration. Which is incredibly common... you know how many people in software development "have their own company" but have never had an actual office, or even employees aside from themselves? Hundreds of thousands of people.. most of them never got anything off the ground either, beyond a shitty bare bones website lol

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Yep, sounds like he’s alluding to having worked even harder on the ARG for his next project.

If Team Fake believe it is not Bluebox, then who else could his secret studio be?
He's not alluding to that at all.. he just said PT was done better.

And if it's Blue Box it's the dumbest non-ARG in history. Just outright awful lol

It's a total insult to Kojima that any of you think he'd be behind any of this, actual shitty rip off games released to stores, terrible web sites that don't offer any mystery... no clues to find that arent "HEY THAT GUY LOOKS LITERALLY EXACTLY LIKE THIS OLD CHARACTER FROM MGS" or "WOW S_____L IT MUST BE SILENT HILL!!""

ROFL

IntentionalPun

I love these conclusions:

1.- Abandoned might be an indie by an unknown
2.- It could be Kojima playing
3.- It's a scam by a conman

And from those 3 options there are people fixed on the least likely.

To me that reddit post supports team fake's arguments, not team real's.

It's funny bitbydeath posted that, as the author also concludes #3... although they also got something wrong in that Sony isn't publishing the game. People don't seem to understand that Playstation as a platform to develop for is incredibly accessible. Submit a form on their web site, have a real company registration.. and then wait for a dev kit to be sent. Sony will "lend" them out for free, and they will be lent indefinitely if you prove to be a good indie dev bringing in more money than the cost of development.

A dev kit.. is just a PS5 w/ some extra bits in it allowing dev mode to be turned on, that's it... Sony can afford to send out thousands of them to potential devs.. because if a dev sells just $2500 worth of product that is $750 revenue for Sony.. and now they've made more than the dev kit would have brought in sold to the public as a PS5.

Last edited:

H . R . 2

On a side note

What do you make of this?
Kojima seems to be teasing something MGS related !? or is he referring to how he managed to fool us back then? :))

SkylineRKR

This is literally the exact shit I've found online about this company.. why would anyone need to cycle past the apartment listed as his business address when we can see it on google maps?

Wow, one guy cycled to one old address... man, THERE IS NO WAY THIS GUY EXISTS IS THERE? PEOPLE LOOKED FOR HIM!

lol

And that big post is basically just... everything I've been saying.. it's a shitty one man project with a web site full of bullshit for the past 6 years, not an actual indie "studio." There is no studio, just a business registration. Which is incredibly common... you know how many people in software development "have their own company" but have never had an actual office, or even employees aside from themselves? Hundreds of thousands of people.. most of them never got anything off the ground either, beyond a shitty bare bones website lol

Hasan lives there. BBGS and he are registered at the same place.

If he has a studio, thats the question.

IntentionalPun

Hasan lives there. BBGS and he are registered at the same place.

If he has a studio, thats the question.
Well he lived there at some point most likely, yes.

Whether he lives there now or not, is a question.. but the only person claiming to have ever "checked" just road his bicycle there and said "no company exists here" lol

Not like people are stalking the location to see if Hasan shows up.. and even if he didn't, there is no way to know if it's still his address. He does have a registered tax ID, but it's doubtful his "company" brings in enough money for it to really matter if any of his info goes out of date. Especially with most things happening online these days.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

On a side note

What do you make of this?
Kojima seems to be teasing something MGS related !? or is he referring to how he managed to fool us back then? :))

Or he's just posting a screenshot from one of his famous works lol

I love how y'all kept saying Kojima doesn't ever post ANYTHING that doesn't have a hidden meaning.

Then this thread was flooded with his near constant twitter posts.. the dude updates his social media more than a bored house wife and none of it has any hidden meaning lol

SkylineRKR

Well he lived there at some point most likely, yes.

Whether he lives there now or not, is a question.. but the only person claiming to have ever "checked" just road his bicycle there and said "no company exists here" lol

Not like people are stalking the location to see if Hasan shows up.. and even if he didn't, there is no way to know if it's still his address. He does have a registered tax ID, but it's doubtful his "company" brings in enough money for it to really matter if any of his info goes out of date. Especially with most things happening online these days.

I have access to the civil registry and also the chamber of commerce. So I can confirm the known address is legit on both private and business side. Unless he's homeless now and didn't inform anyone, lol. It isn't a secret, his company address is widely known and listed on open CoC sites. So yeah the guy is 100% real, its not a Mogren fake dude or anything. But if he's really a developer, idk. So far nothing proves he is. My gut feeling says no, despite him being on the PS Blog once. I think he just managed to bullshit his way in. Bullshitted Nuare (which was suddenly hyped up, but I never heard of them before), and Nuare cut all ties since which might indicate he didn't pay up or something.

The thing that doesn't add up is that BBGS apparently has 15 or so full time equivalents. They either all work from home or its bullshit. There is absolutely nothing on them. Even weirder, the local dutch media absolutely doesn't give a fuck about him. He was being discussed past summer, when it hit mainstream media, but that died down a week after. No one interviews him or tries, no one bats an eye it seems. Perhaps they already know its a whole load of shit.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

I have access to the civil registry and also the chamber of commerce. So I can confirm the known address is legit on both private and business side. Unless he's homeless now and didn't inform anyone, lol. It isn't a secret, his company address is widely known and listed on open CoC sites.

The thing that doesn't add up is that BBGS apparently has 15 or so full time equivalents. They either all work from home or its bullshit. There is absolutely nothing on them.
I'm not saying it's a secret, I'm saying not everyone updates their address info on things like a chamber of congress all that diligently when their company has next to 0 revenue.

As it stands right now it's actually 0 revenue as he delisted all of his apps, that maybe made a few hundred dollars over 6 years.

But if you have access to an actual local phone book that's more likely to be up to date. I know at least here in the states it's really common for young people not to officially change their address everywhere while they are moving a lot, maintaining their parents address on things like driver's licenses and other "official" places.

Last edited:

H . R . 2

Or he's just posting a screenshot from one of his famous works lol

I love how y'all kept saying Kojima doesn't ever post ANYTHING that doesn't have a hidden meaning.

Then this thread was flooded with his near constant twitter posts.. the dude updates his social media more than a bored house wife and none of it has any hidden meaning lol
he's been posting MGS related stuff without any captions since this morning and I was wondering if anyone knows what he might be teasing
but you know..rejecting everything is always easier than proving it, so is being a wet blanket:messenger_smirking: Being a member of Team Fake is a lot easier [ and arguably less exciting ] , all one has to do is dismiss and deride while Team Real has to spend time and energy looking for clues and connecting the dots. and when we do it's just a coincidence.
personally, I don't care what happens in the end. this has been pretty fun for me so thanks everyone in advance

but yeah you're right
I am sorry
I will never post anything that you don't approve of ever again:messenger_winking:

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

but yeah you're right
I am sorry
I will never post anything that you don't approve of ever again:messenger_winking:
Not sure why me posting my opinion gets this kind of reaction; I'm not telling anyone not to post stuff or their opinion on it.

IntentionalPun

food for thought:messenger_winking:
Food for thought would be I've done more research and "dot connecting" than anyone else in this thread, really more than most on the internet lol

The dots connect to a long history of Hasan doing similar BS marketing w/ terrible outcomes.

How about not resorting to insults?

aclar00

Come on guys, we all know Hasan is an AI created by Kojima as an experimiation and elaborate tease for whatever his new project is, whether Silent Hill, Metal Gear or his own property. Does that make me team real or fake?

A.Romero

Come on guys, we all know Hasan is an AI created by Kojima as an experimiation and elaborate tease for whatever his new project is, whether Silent Hill, Metal Gear or his own property. Does that make me team real or fake?

That would be Team Real. Team Real is comprised by:

- People that think Kojima is involved and this is MGS related
- People that think Kojima is involved and this is SH related
- People that think Kojima is involved
- People that think that this is actually a game worth talking about

Team Fake is comprised by people that think basically that Hassan is full of shit and none of the above are true.

Why isn’t someone asking the hard hitting questions like why would Sony allow Hasan to post his pile of shit on their blog? That question hasn’t been asked enough.

We also need to know about Kojima’s lunch again, because that looked pretty good a few times, and lunch and Hasan have the same number of letters.

A.Romero

Why isn’t someone asking the hard hitting questions like why would Sony allow Hasan to post his pile of shit on their blog? That question hasn’t been asked enough.

We also need to know about Kojima’s lunch again, because that looked pretty good a few times, and lunch and Hasan have the same number of letters.
I have asked that and the answer I got is that they pretty much let anyone post there.

I went there a few days ago and found many games that I have never heard about so I was convinced that yes, if you are a dev it's not that hard to get a post on their blog.

In my experience posting on manufacturers or IP holders blogs (AWS and Axelos) is not that hard if you are a partner. They publish requirements and proof read and if they think it's OK they schedule it for publishing.

baphomet

That would be Team Real. Team Real is comprised by:

- People that think Kojima is involved and this is MGS related
- People that think Kojima is involved and this is SH related
- People that think Kojima is involved
- People that think that this is actually a game worth talking about

Team Fake is comprised by people that think basically that Hassan is full of shit and none of the above are true.

Don't forget that the Abandoned app is actually where Sony and other AAA devs are going to be releasing their trailers.

bitbydeath

Gold Member

lol

The point was you said nobody did. You thought nobody looked into it, nobody cared enough to look into it and you were wrong.

You now denying what was found is neither here nor there.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
He's not alluding to that at all.. he just said PT was done better.

And if it's Blue Box it's the dumbest non-ARG in history. Just outright awful lol

It's a total insult to Kojima that any of you think he'd be behind any of this, actual shitty rip off games released to stores, terrible web sites that don't offer any mystery... no clues to find that arent "HEY THAT GUY LOOKS LITERALLY EXACTLY LIKE THIS OLD CHARACTER FROM MGS" or "WOW S_____L IT MUST BE SILENT HILL!!""

ROFL
He’s saying he’s done it before twice and he keeps improving on how he goes about it. Like how you think Bluebox is a real company, that makes it a good arg, he would have fooled you and many others.

IntentionalPun

The point was you said nobody did. You thought nobody looked into it, nobody cared enough to look into it and you were wrong.

You now denying what was found is neither here nor there.
I didn't say nobody looked into it, I asked for receipts and you had nothing...

It turns out your receipts were "a guy rode his bike by an address" which is rather hilarious and proves my point. That person saw it wasn't an actual company/business building, which we already knew from google maps, and then left. That isn't even "looking for Hasan" at that point really.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

What do you mean nothing?
That was exactly what you asked for.
You had nothing when i first asked you.. or in your second reply for that matter. Find where I said nobody looked into it again though?

Yes you eventually posted one thing which was hilarious, as I just said. The guy could have saved himself some time if he was going to give up once noticing it isn't a business but a residential address. That info is right on google maps lol

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
You had nothing when i first asked you.. or in your second reply for that matter. Find where I said nobody looked into it again though?

Yes you eventually posted one thing which was hilarious, as I just said. The guy could have saved himself some time if he was going to give up once noticing it isn't a business but a residential address. That info is right on google maps lol
Following EruditeHobo EruditeHobo post of saying nobody cared enough to investigate you asked.

Who are these people and what do you know about what they did?

I provided that info.

I have asked that and the answer I got is that they pretty much let anyone post there.

I went there a few days ago and found many games that I have never heard about so I was convinced that yes, if you are a dev it's not that hard to get a post on their blog.

In my experience posting on manufacturers or IP holders blogs (AWS and Axelos) is not that hard if you are a partner. They publish requirements and proof read and if they think it's OK they schedule it for publishing.
Lol was a joke my homie. It’s been asked hundreds of times, as recently as a page or so ago, and yeah - Sony let’s anyone post on their blog. Hasan is just a clown who talked shit at the right time.

EruditeHobo

What do you mean nothing?
That was exactly what you asked for.

This keeps coming up in here, but it's worth mentioning again that bad receipts do not count as receipts.

I may claim that a bunch of documents written in my handwriting in crayon are receipts, but if I turn them in to HR Block they aren't going to have a positive impact on my tax return.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
This keeps coming up in here, but it's worth mentioning again that bad receipts do not count as receipts.

I may claim that a bunch of documents written in my handwriting in crayon are receipts, but if I turn them in to HR Block they aren't going to have a positive impact on my tax return.
Yeah, it seems like you only want official receipts, in which case we’re not at that stage yet.

Top Bottom