• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Never forget!

cOsouHj.gif

EruditeHobo

There’s plenty of reasons to believe.
A detective still follows leads to find what’s at the bottom, they don’t just shrug their findings off because the perpetrator hasn’t come forward.

lol... no. I said "no good reasons" first of all, the operative word there being "good". And second of all police do not chase every obviously wild/bullshit tip that comes in; they do a basic amount of vetting of information so they don't invest energy and manhours into nonsensical theories based on no verified/verifiable information.

The problem with some of your most important statements on this topic is that they are pretty consistently begging the question -- for instance, this analogy you've given presumes that this info you've provided on Hasan is a "lead", which could eventually support this Kojima conspiracy/ARG theory that you believe... but it's actually not, because that's not what the police mean by the term "lead". It's more akin to a crazy tip call in which someone confesses to a murder, but then also confesses to killing JFK & Abe Lincoln. It's not a lead and not really followed up on with expectation of it being meaningfully relevant, it's just random information which is in support of a much more obvious conclusion.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
lol... no. I said "no good reasons" first of all, the operative word there being "good". And second of all police do not chase every obviously wild/bullshit tip that comes in; they do a basic amount of vetting of information so they don't invest energy and manhours into nonsensical theories based on no verified/verifiable information.

The problem with some of your most important statements on this topic is that they are pretty consistently begging the question -- for instance, this analogy you've given presumes that this info you've provided on Hasan is a "lead", which could eventually support this Kojima conspiracy/ARG theory that you believe... but it's actually not, because that's not what the police mean by the term "lead". It's more akin to a crazy tip call in which someone confesses to a murder, but then also confesses to killing JFK & Abe Lincoln. It's not a lead and not really followed up on with expectation of it being meaningfully relevant, it's just random information which is in support of a much more obvious conclusion.
There are tons of good reasons, you’re thinking tips, I’m thinking leads from a crime scene.

Yes, they investigate everything they find at a crime scene. If you can’t see anything then that’s on you.

Last edited:

EruditeHobo

Yes, they investigate everything they find at a crime scene. If you can’t see anything then that’s on you.

Yes, that's true. And that remains really weak when applied to the example of Hasan, because equating "the address this guy gave doesn't look like dev offices" from someone that went by on a bike to actual evidence collected at a crime scene is completely disanalogous. So the specifics of the comparison need some rehabilitation.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
There are tons of good reasons, you’re thinking tips, I’m thinking leads from a crime scene.

You continue to deny the proof that Hasan has released multiple shitty games for sale is real lol

That's really quite a bit like a lot of detectives though; decide something is true and ignore the mountain of evidence to the contrary. US prisons are full of innocent people because of that lol

edit: also, <3

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
You continue to deny the proof that Hasan has released multiple shitty games for sale is real lol

That's really quite a bit like a lot of detectives though; decide something is true and ignore the mountain of evidence to the contrary. US prisons are full of innocent people because of that lol

edit: also, <3
And none of it was known/discovered until Abandoned. Like it just popped out of nowhere.

IntentionalPun

And none of it was known/discovered until Abandoned. Like it just popped out of nowhere.
Except people did know about them, there are videos of playthroughs on YouTube, there are years of web history of his Android game's being for sale, user reviews.. the APKs are out there to download and play.

It's just that only a few thousand knew, because they were crap. Like many thousands of other games that hardly anyone knows about.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Except people did know about them, there are videos of playthroughs on YouTube, there are years of web history of his Android game's being for sale, user reviews.. the APKs are out there to download and play.

It's just that only a few thousand knew, because they were crap. Like many thousands of other games that hardly anyone knows about.
The haunting videos are all dated last year.

IntentionalPun

Now looking at their Steam page for The Haunting it looks like Hasan deleted the screen shots a few weeks ago lol

Prepare yourselves for a "prologue" of Abandoned that looks / plays suspiciously like the shitty haunting early access steam game lol

IntentionalPun

And then development was pushed to a studio that literally doesn’t exist.

Not sure how you can’t see that screams FAKE.

Just another one of Hasan's sloppy attempts to erase Blue Box Game Studios very "real" very shitty history from the internet.

Including renaming his BlueBoxGameStudios account to "sneakywarriorr", something he didn't realize would show up right on the new "sneakywarriorr" profile as his last screen name lol

It's so blatantly obvious all he did was rename Blue box to CreateQ on steam to try to make it so people wouldn't find his shitty past work when they searched his company, much like how he tried to delete their history from the Google Play store.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Just another one of Hasan's sloppy attempts to erase Blue Box Game Studios very "real" very shitty history from the internet.

Including renaming his BlueBoxGameStudios account to "sneakywarriorr", something he didn't realize would show up right on the new "sneakywarriorr" profile as his last screen name lol

It's so blatantly obvious all he did was rename Blue box to CreateQ on steam to try to make it so people wouldn't find his shitty past work when they searched his company, much like how he tried to delete their history from the Google Play store.
Or, it was all a ruse. Made to throw people off.
Kojima did just say recently how he keeps improving his args.

IntentionalPun

Or, it was all a ruse. Made to throw people off.
Kojima did just say recently how he keeps improving his args.
So
- Releasing some terrible game on Steam, actually charging money for it
- Pretending the game has changed hands by inventing a fake company, which is in violation of Steam TOS and really is just outright fraud
- Abandon that game, under the guise a fake company is in charge of it (DO YOU FEEL ABANDONED???)
- Oh and nothing about this game has any real.. mystery to it.. there are no hidden riddles, anything resembling an ARG

Is Kojima improving his ARGs?

Last edited:

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
This 4D chess Kojima has been playing for 6 years setting up fake-real studios making fake-real shovelware really is genius.

And we all know, the best opening strategy in chess is to make the stupidest possible move you can: the expert and mysterious S________L tweet.

200.gif

K2D

Banned
So
- Releasing some terrible game on Steam, actually charging money for it
- Pretending the game has changed hands by inventing a fake company, which is in violation of Steam TOS and really is just outright fraud
- Abandon that game, under the guise a fake company is in charge of it
- Oh and nothing about this game has any real.. mystery to it.. there are no hidden riddles, anything resembling an ARG

Is Kojima improving his ARGs?

No-name studio with shady history (but history all the same) and a no-name dev 'with a face' is actually a good ruse.

Raising the bar for args as a whole - and yet "seemingly" doing a poor job of executing this one.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Releasing some terrible game on Steam, actually charging money for it
Allegedly.
Pretending the game has changed hands by inventing a fake company, which is in violation of Steam TOS and really is just outright fraud
Well, that did happen. So, fake game probably not such a big deal.
Abandon that game, under the guise a fake company is in charge of it
Been done before.
Oh and nothing about this game has any real.. mystery to it.. there are no hidden riddles, anything resembling an ARG
Except for the constant riddles, which you believe means nothing because you think it’s all fake.

IntentionalPun

Except for the constant riddles, which you believe means nothing because you think it’s all fake.
What riddles came out of The Whisperer exactly?

And no I don't believe Hasan's heavy handed "riddles for 5 year old downes syndrome patients" mean "nothing".. they are Hasan's blatantly obvious attempts at making people think there is some correlation between him and Kojima/SH/Konami.

Like "S____L"... what does it all mean? WHAT COULD IT STAND FOR????

It's just wild how the logic is essentially "This is so terrible, it's brilliant, must be kojima!" or something.. like what you just said K2D K2D .. what exactly is the ruse and what is it's purpose? Why is this raising any bar for "ARGs"?

How is any of this any sort of augmented reality game? Where is the game? What is being "solved" here? ARGs create actual riddles, or puzzles, etc. for the public to solve and to entice more and more people into attempting to find the next clue/answer.

So where is any of that?

MAYBE THATS THE ARG? THAT ITS MEANINGLESS?

IS LIFE MEANINGLESS?

DID KOJIMA JUST SOLVE THE MEANING OF LIFE?

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
What riddles came out of The Whisperer exactly?
A game that was secretly renamed?
And wasn't it called Rewind at first?
It looks like a lazy establishment of history, to pretend they've worked on a ton of games before when they in fact, haven't.

And no I don't believe Hasan's heavy handed "riddles for 5 year old downes syndrome patients" mean "nothing".. they are Hasan's blatantly obvious attempts at making people think there is some correlation between him and Kojima/SH/Konami.

Like "S____L"... what does it all mean? WHAT COULD IT STAND FOR????
You say it's for people with down syndrome, yet it's still not clicking for you.
There's been a pattern where he says one thing that alludes to Kojima/Silent Hill/MGS but then he takes it away by saying another.

How is any of this any sort of augmented reality game? Where is the game? What is being "solved" here? ARGs create actual riddles, or puzzles, etc. for the public to solve and to entice more and more people into attempting to find the next clue/answer.

So where is any of that?
The arg is about keeping people guessing:
Is Bluebox related to Kojima?
Is the game SH or MGS related?
Who is Hasan?
Is Hasan real or AI?
Why doesn't Hasan exist online?
Why are all his videos shot in the same way to make him not look real?
How has this no-name studio got so much money?

These and more are all questions of the ongoing ARG.

If we look at his previous one, it was:
Is Moby Dick related to Kojima?
Who is Joakim Mogren?
Is Joakim real or AI?

Very similar, yet less expanded upon.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

This thread has devolved into the same 6 accounts arguing how stupid the whole thing is and how they shouldn’t waste time arguing about it, yet refuse to heed their own advice.

Brilliant. Hideo, you’ve done it again.
I've never told anyone that this was a waste of time.. it's an internet forum, everything we are doing here is just shooting the shit.. if you aren't having fun, then why are you here?

I find the arguing here fun.

BryceNobody

I've never told anyone that this was a waste of time.. it's an internet forum, everything we are doing here is just shooting the shit.. if you aren't having fun, then why are you here?

I find the arguing here fun.

That’s fine, I guess. I fail to see the fun in arguing over literal vaporware and random tweets from a game developer for months on end. Nobody will change their opinion on what this is, no matter how hard you try to explain it to them. It’s just an endless loop of stubbornness.

If I’m spending time arguing on the Internet, at least it should be about something worthwhile.

Top Bottom