• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tenor.gif

H . R . 2

just a wild thought :
I remember that during the initial frenzy of the ARG one of those 'leakers' mentioned something about this being "the biggest cross-over" in the history of gaming. could they have been referring to a PS/Xbox crossover [namely Sony-MS]?

Last edited:
Has abandoned been updated since it was released?
I don't think the actual "app" has, no, it's always just been 2 seconds of glorious 8K floor assests and shoes

The store description of the "game" (with spelling mistakes and grammar errors included) and the tags for the "game" got updated I think too as Kojima changed his mind on the game he was making. Oh and the images changed a little too I think

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
'memba when i said his games were huge because he probably had some really messy Unreal Engine project that he never bothered to remove unused assets from?

Cause I 'memba.

Doczu

So did the data mining show anything? I don't have twitter and i won't install it to just scroll through posts.

It should be noted Lance is only slightly less of a fraud than Hasan.
I See You Drinking GIF by BrownSugarApp
I agree, but he (to my knowledge) is not trying to groom kids and pretend to be kojima and making/remaking Silent Gears-vania with 8k feet action. There's only one special person on the entire planet with that amount of stupidity, the overlord god Hasan. But it's all gods plan. Just watch and learn

So did the data mining show anything? I don't have twitter and i won't install it to just scroll through posts.

I'm not sure how wise it was for him to publicly say what he's doing. As a "journalist" (lol) his best bet would have been for someone else to mine it, and then provide him the data, then if anything legal came up, he could keep his source confidential. Not that I think Kojima-Hasan will take anyone to court after everything that's happened. But he's gone ahead anyway, and I'm curious too. Can't he just drag the entire project thing into the Unreal program and load it up?

ParaSeoul

I agree, but he (to my knowledge) is not trying to groom kids and pretend to be kojima and making/remaking Silent Gears-vania with 8k feet action. There's only one special person on the entire planet with that amount of stupidity, the overlord god Hasan. But it's all gods plan. Just watch and learn
True,Hasan will lead us into a golden age of horror.

Top Bottom