• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scorpio.

Should statham be allowed to return to NeoGAF after his grandstanding account suicide in 2017?

• Yes

Votes: 63 34.1%
  • No

Votes: 49 26.5%
  • If he begs

Votes: 73 39.5%

• Total voters

Ingeniero

MikeMarks said
dgKHWqj.png
Well fuck.... changing my vote.

mcjmetroid

I'd say yes. It's a long time ago now and everyone thought Resetera was this golden heaven like place at first but then a few months in and it turned into an absolute shitshow.

He followed the crowd and he got burnt. Maybe a lesson has been learnt.

Corrik

MikeMarks said
dgKHWqj.png
I got ya, bro.

So he is saying that the cracks are forming in ResetERA in his mind. And, that he thinks ResetERA is better than the OLD NeoGAF site. It doesn't yet dawn on him that the OLD NeoGAF site that he hated was what the new ResetERA is. He mentions how the OLD site got worse... Not realizing that the OLD SITE that got worse was the part that left to form ResetERA. And that he is saying he liked NeoGAF before it went downhill with the ResetERA fringe overtaking it.

He was just one step from making the epiphany in his mind that matched the words he was saying.

Shouldn't be held against him.

Last edited:

nush

I got ya, bro.

So he is saying that the cracks are forming in ResetERA in his mind. And, that he thinks ResetERA is better than the OLD NeoGAF site. It doesn't yet dawn on him that the OLD NeoGAF site that he hated was what the new ResetERA is. He mentions how the OLD site got worse... Not realizing that the OLD SITE that got worse was the part that left to form ResetERA. And that he is saying he liked NeoGAF before it went downhill with the ResetERA fringe overtaking it.

He was just one step from making the epiphany in his mind that matched the words he was saying.

Shouldn't be held against him.

mq6e6Gm.jpg

Top Bottom