• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senators on hot mic: Trump is ‘crazy,’ ‘I’m worried’

shandy706

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Beartruck

At least we have confirmation that:

A) He doesn't read or understand a fucking thing.
B) People in his own party are actually questioning his sanity.

So, while their electorate is a fucking lost cause at least there are some people who realize what a doucher he is.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The vast majority of the republican party hates Trump with every fiber of their being, but their hands are bound by the republican electorate's approval of Trump. Given the chance, they'd make Pence President in a heartbeat, as he has actual experience governing and could get shit done.

Jonnax

this is the photo shes referring to

https://twitter.com/MissBeaE/status/889879120863272961/photo/1

DFl8TzyXcAA2Qnk.jpg

It's so weird, what's the story about this? lol

I don't know anything about these two before this conversation but god damn I love them already.

“Trust me. Do you know why he challenged you to a duel? ‘Cause you could beat the s— out of him.”
hahahahahah

edit:

Just a quick point here: the Democrat called him crazy. The lady R didn't seem to overtly disagree but she didn't agree either.

Trump is sensitive enough to take that "I'm worried" personally.

It's the "I don't mean to be unkind" part that makes it.

"Polite shit-talking with Susan Collins"

Is 'I don't mean to be unkind..' the Northerner version of 'Bless his heart but..' ??

edit:
Trump is sensitive enough to take that "I'm worried" personally.

For sure, she's going to catch flak from way more than just Trump's people on that response, it wasn't even a non-commital answer. I just want to be clear that she didn't actually question his sanity like the Democrat fellow did.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The vast majority of the republican party hates Trump with every fiber of their being, but their hands are bound by the republican electorate's approval of Trump. Given the chance, they'd make Pence President in a heartbeat, as he has actual experience governing and could get shit done.

Then they shouldnt make a deal with the devil out of lust for power

fucking morons sat on their hands on this one or maybe they were just as distant from their voting block as the dems were

Saganator

It would be nice of leaders actually acted like leaders once in awhile.

"Alright, we've had enough, Trump is insane and incompetent, we can no longer govern. We're getting rid of him. If you still support him then you should be ashamed of yourself. Feel free to vote me out of this mad house if you don't agree with it"

ZeoVGM

Banned
“Did you see the one who challenged me to a duel?” Collins asks.

“I know,” Reed replies. “Trust me. Do you know why he challenged you to a duel? ‘Cause you could beat the s— out of him.”

“Well, he’s huge,” Collins replies. “And he — I don’t mean to be unkind, but he’s so unattractive it’s unbelievable.”

dead.gif

psyfi

Banned
It would be nice of leaders actually acted like leaders once in awhile.

"Alright, we've had enough, Trump is insane and incompetent, we can no longer govern. We're getting rid of him. If you still support him then you should be ashamed of yourself. Feel free to vote me out of this mad house if you don't agree with it"
Right? Stop playing coy when millions of lives are on the chopping block.

Yep. The RNC was their last chance and they blew it. Now they own this shitty piece of history for all time.

They were so desperate to win power they didnt think of the consequences of their evil

Now even Trump supporters wont call a duck a duck because they are fucking brainwashed

Well I gotta give a point to both of them. Definitely not wrong.

I also like the idea of the Senate thinking people in the House are crazy.

TalonJH

Amazing conversation and hilarious but they really should stand up and say how they feel to the public. These are the things that need to be said aloud for the voters to hear.

”Did you see the one who challenged me to a duel?" Collins asks.

”I know," Reed replies. ”Trust me. Do you know why he challenged you to a duel? ‘Cause you could beat the s— out of him."

”Well, he's huge," Collins replies. ”And he — I don't mean to be unkind, but he's so unattractive it's unbelievable."

This is the funniest thing ever.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Well yeah like a pimple is better than a boil. Really though we could do without both.

Sure, but she is one of like... 3 Republicans standing between us and a healthcare disaster and she is probably the firmest one, so if you have a magic wand that gets rid of Republican Senators do us a favor and get rid of her last. Living with the reality we have, I can deal with people like her.

If we were smart strategically we would be making her feel comfortable and making Heller feel terrified of his prospects for reelection.

Top Bottom