• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senior Account Manager for NVIDIA Caught Trying to Meet With 15-Year Old Boy for Sex

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Pretty sure that's from Horrible Bosses lol. Unless it's also happened in real life.
It did.

People have also been puton the sex registry list for public fornication. As two consenting adults, that had nothing to do with kids.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
The same reason when your out on the piss and you pull a bird with a face like a slapped pastie, your brain screams WTF and your dick goes...
Season 4 Whatever GIF by Friends

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

brian0057

Banned
Jesus Christ, is there anyone in the gaming industry that isn't a gigantic piece of shit?
Is it really that hard to not try and fuck kids?
Reset the fucking clock.

WitchHunter

I'm wondering whether these people have a history? And if so how long they have been used by nefarious entities for who knows what?

Crazy that Grindr doesn’t have some type of way to flag a chat whenever “I’m 15” is sent. Also damn these guys are dumb.
Dumb or worse? Nah, nobody is listening at these services. >DDD

mnkl13

there's something strange about this. why would he be looking for kids on a 18+ app. and why is the other guy also looking for predators on an app that does not allow underage profiles?

tommib

there's something strange about this. why would he be looking for kids on a 18+ app. and why is the other guy also looking for predators on an app that does not allow underage profiles?
From the chats we don’t know if they were actively looking for underaged kids. They’re probably baited by some photo of a good looking young guy and then they don’t retract after the baiter clearly mentions they’re 15.

That’s the fucked part. Anyone in their right mind would immediately stop or report the account for being underaged or block the profile. None of these guys have their moral alarm sirens going off. They decide to push it and see how far they can go. SURPRISE!

Lethal01

What if the real plan is to leak a bunch of big names in the industry during the game awards stream while they are being featured..

Quantum253

It's the same group "People v. Preds" from the recent Sony sting operation that caught this guy as well.

Full video:

Chat logs:

Damn, what's with tech executives and meeting 15 y/o boys lately? Or did this site get a bunch of attention from the previous story so they're trying to keep the clicks coming.

mnkl13

From the chats we don’t know if they were actively looking for underaged kids. They’re probably baited by some photo of a good looking young guy and then they don’t retract after the baiter clearly mentions they’re 15.

That’s the fucked part. Anyone in their right mind would immediately stop or report the account for being underaged or block the profile. None of these guys have their moral alarm sirens going off. They decide to push it and see how far they can go. SURPRISE!
you're right, cleary not in his right mind, but is he a predator? predators usually go for the social media where kids are.

we don't get to see the photo he shared, maybe it was from a overage but young looking really hot guy. and this is not a kid being baited, this a kid wanting it even more than the predator. he really wants to get the guy. the guys that fall for this are probably the ones that get nothing, are horny as f*** and end up overlooking the age.

on an app like grindr, if there are kids looking for sex, they lie about their age, and try to look older on their pics. the app is not branded as a pedo app, so why would they look for sex and explicitly saying they're 15. i don't think it's the app to find predators. but he is finding something...

tommib

Dude... what... the.... fuck.

Humanity needs a giant purge, ffs.
I agree. Let’s start with the Catholic Church:

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Dude... what... the.... fuck.

Humanity needs a giant purge, ffs.
Any job that involves lots of personal contact, authority figures and kids (like teaching and church) always seems to skew to pervs and sexual abuse.

I just have no idea if the pervs are like that going into the job, or perhaps many are normal people but after working with kids for 10 years they suddenly get horny over time for 8 year olds. Who knows.

But gross none the less.

Any job involving lots of direct contact with kids should require psychological tests.

For these recent tech company issues involving adults, who knows how to screen them out. Most people would balk at the idea, but maybe employers should require everyone to get a psych test paid by the company to hopefully weed out some of them before hiring them. Some job interviews I had required aptitude and personality tests to go along with the interview. They test your logic, math and ethics with all kinds of multiple choice questions.

Not saying people arent smart enough to know how to answer questions politically correct. But some people are so stupid, they'd still pick the sketchy answer because they truly believe it even though the safe correct answer that would make HR happy is right below it.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Basically I think they throw out random messages to a ton of guys, talk them up a bit and then admit they are 15 and see where it goes from there.

Any responsible adult in thier right mind would admonish the kid for being on there, and then block and report them.

They are seeking out the ones that don't.

This guy seemed kind of hesitant at first, but then went way over the line.

Had that actually been a minor (and there are tons of them on these apps) it would have ended a lot differently.

jigglet

Banned

Agreed.

I like the work these vigilante groups do and I could see myself getting involved if I knew someone who was abused, but they should focus their energy on social media where kids hang out. You're more likely to get "consenting" people (even if genuinely 15 years old) on a platform like Grinder.

Target the real predators. Feels like their energy is kind of being wasted.

Last edited:
The guy must be really stupid. (I guess you have to be pretty stupid to meet up with a 15 year old in the first place). The whole conversation seems stupid. None of it makes sense.

Im not sure whats more stupid.. the premise or the guy.

Vognerful

Lol because they’re using Grindr? Most pedophiles are straight and most victims are girls. The “call” also comes from inside the house, meaning pederasts by a vast majority are close to their victims: uncles, brothers, dads, cousins, neighbours…

That means more than 90 percent of those reported sex abusers are people the victim know. Nearly 34% were family members and more than half were family friends.

One in 9 girls and 1 in 53 boys under the age of 18 experience sexual abuse or assault at the hands of an adult.

Females ages 16-19 are four times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault.

The majority of sexual assaults occur at or near the victim's home.
It is important to note these are also the reported or surveyed numbers. There are many cases that goes without any report

KungFucius

King Snowflake
How is this or any similar thread "Gaming discussion"?
I understand the don't click if you don't care thought process, but seriously though... who the fuck cares? (in the context of a gaming section)
It's gaming because he is a mid-level account manager that deals with federal contracts for computing products from a company that sells GPUs and came out right after a more senior exec of an actual gaming product got caught. Tangential relation is good enough I guess.

I agree it doesn't really belong here.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
What if he was operating in, say Costa Rica, where it's legal age? Would that make him monster, too, in your eyes? If yes/no, why?
Is it heinous act if only by doing so breaks the law of country where he committed it? If not, why won't human right activists step in to pressure countries to standardize legal age?

It's interesting topic. And no, I'm not really trying to justify anyone, I'm mostly curious how people think about these topics internally and if they follow their own moral compass/conviction which is probably calibrated based on where grew up, or because someone else told them to.
Yes of course he would be. Laws are not a barometer for morality. Any adult should know that your life experience at 30 is completely different than 18 let alone 15.
it’s all about control. That’s always been the whole appeal of “ virgins “ through out time.
to have someone you can control and groom. Not just “ untouched “ sexually but also naive in life experience who needs someone to guide them.

mnkl13

Basically I think they throw out random messages to a ton of guys, talk them up a bit and then admit they are 15 and see where it goes from there.

Any responsible adult in thier right mind would admonish the kid for being on there, and then block and report them.

They are seeking out the ones that don't.

This guy seemed kind of hesitant at first, but then went way over the line.

Had that actually been a minor (and there are tons of them on these apps) it would have ended a lot differently.
the thing is, yes an actual minor would be reported enough times and get banned before he would actually find a pedo on that app. even if the minor creates another account and keeps trying he would eventually change the tactic, and start lying about the age etc, so he wouldn't be banned again. so the chances for a pedo to actually find an minor passing as minor on an adults sex app is very slim i think. there are a lot more chances you're talking with an fake minor, like in this case. also, even if he finds a real minor, i don't think a meeting would be just as easy as it was in this case. it would take a lot more... but this is just my opinion. i feel that there's something artificial about it.

mnkl13

Agreed.

I like the work these vigilante groups do and I could see myself getting involved if I knew someone who was abused, but they should focus their energy on social media where kids hang out. You're more likely to get "consenting" people (even if genuinely 15 years old) on a platform like Grinder.

Target the real predators. Feels like their energy is kind of being wasted.
yes, and people are forgetting that even if there are many minors using sex apps which they should not, they are not tasteless. they are surely targetting for the youngest possible people, also the fittest and good looking. somehow this "minor" here is targetting the ugly and old. that doesn't happen... i think this people would not be meeting an minor for sex unless this minor is a fake.

you're right, cleary not in his right mind, but is he a predator? predators usually go for the social media where kids are.

we don't get to see the photo he shared, maybe it was from a overage but young looking really hot guy. and this is not a kid being baited, this a kid wanting it even more than the predator. he really wants to get the guy. the guys that fall for this are probably the ones that get nothing, are horny as f*** and end up overlooking the age.

on an app like grindr, if there are kids looking for sex, they lie about their age, and try to look older on their pics. the app is not branded as a pedo app, so why would they look for sex and explicitly saying they're 15. i don't think it's the app to find predators. but he is finding something...

You would be surprised how many of these fucks have children and a wife, which makes it all the more baffling. How could they do that and then go back to their own children?

Last edited:
Top Bottom