• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar blade demo on PS5 (revoked from PSN as mistake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Mac

Gold Member
There’s always the Princess Peach demo…
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Last edited:

Ansphn

I

I thought it was more like Bayonneta or Devil May Cry… Now it have my attention.
From the videos i seen, combat has a lot to do with perfect dodged and parries. The enemies hit hard and EVE hits packs a punch like God of War. DMC you can take more hits and pull off all kinds of combos. This game has special moves either after a cool down or from hitting enemies very similar to GOW.

Last edited:

RaduN

My God, the VA is atrocious.

Otherwise it's basically Bayonetta with some Nier vibes ...even a bit of Death Stranding maybe (not a bad combo imo).
Looks decently polished, plays well... though it lacks that fluidity that the hack and slash veteran devs have in their games.

Clearly made by glueing together bits and pieces from other games. Could be worthy of a playthrough.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

Otherwise it's basically Bayonetta with some Nier vibes ...even a bit of Death Stranding maybe (not a bad combo imo).
Looks decently polished, plays well... though it lacks that fluidity that the hack and slash veteran devs have in their games.

Clearly made by glueing together bits and pieces from other games. Could be worthy of a playthrough.
Same can be said for Lies of P. It's just parts of other games but the end result is excellent

Boneless

I am curious how Korean will sound, I dont speak it but am quite a fan of south korean shows, seems a better fit.

DJ12

Square and Shift Up doing the repair job on game characters.

Hope it sells big, with sales across all demographics so devs realise no one wants fugly characters, apart from fugly feminists.

Don't not piss off millions to please a few.

What's their end goal, having unreal representation in games where every character is fugly.

• Fire
Reactions: Isa
People raging over a skin in a game, meanwhile:

I have multiple problems with this video…

1. I don’t like the girls in this ultra realistic modeling video game, not a single woman does look like this in real life… oh wait…

2. Where’s their names? Need it for research purposes.

3. Why does none of them live in my town?

4. The girls are not nude enough ☺️

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
I have multiple problems with this video…

1. I don’t like the girls in this ultra realistic modeling video game, not a single woman does look like this in real life… oh wait…

2. Where’s their names? Need it for research purposes.

3. Why does none of them live in my town?

4. The girls are not nude enough ☺️

If you want some swimwear and can't decide...

Eiknarf

Banned
So now we have a few weeks to wait for the real demo?
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends
I was going to ask how early (how many weeks before a game release) are free demos usually available? In other words, I remember Resident Evil 4 Remake put out a free demo. How many weeks before launch was that?

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
I was going to ask how early (how many weeks before a game release) are free demos usually available? In other words, I remember Resident Evil 4 Remake put out a free demo. How many weeks before launch was that?
I don't know, but I think that often it is the same month as the game launch date. Like Final Fantasy was early febuary and the game was out at the end of the month. So for Stellar blade who launch at the end of April I think that sadly the demo will make us wait until April. Maybe the good reaction will push Sony to give us the demo earlier?

It would be stupid of them to hold the demo back another month or something at this point. Just release the thing officially already!
I doubt it will release anytime soon. The whole point of a demo is to make players want to buy it. If they put it out too early, the hype of the game dies down before release. Not to mention players are more likely to forget the gameplay loop/controls of thee game

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Ummmm…you do know most action games have dodging and parrying…right? I mean MGR is all about parrying enemies but that doesn’t make the game “Souls-like”.
If course. I just looked at stellar blade as souls game ever since it released. Just as everyone did at lies of p.
Maybe I am wrong and it’s just good old dmc. Even better

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
If course. I just looked at stellar blade as souls game ever since it released. Just as everyone did at lies of p.
Maybe I am wrong and it’s just good old dmc. Even better
You guys need stop comparing everything to Souls game. Lies of P in other hand is actively trying be like Bloodborne but with Stellar Blade I don’t see anything resembling as “Souls” game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom