• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teamsters about to go on strike at UPS

jason10mm

Gold Member
My friend is a UPS driver. He's all about the new terms but he says that newbies have it too good. They treat the packages like shit going in and said they are not worth their new 21 dollar an hour pay. So, they need to sort shit out internally.
Well, higher pay attracts better employees, that's what people saaaayaaayyy

Doom85

My friend is a UPS driver. He's all about the new terms but he says that newbies have it too good. They treat the packages like shit going in and said they are not worth their new 21 dollar an hour pay. So, they need to sort shit out internally.

Trust me, there are some entitled shits there who have been there for decades. When you realize how difficult it is to get fired barring being a total dumbass or such, it goes to a few people’s heads. Hell, one guy was caught on a double shift he was doing for the day hiding in an office most of the shift playing FreeCell. The punishment? He simply couldn’t double shift for a while. He once told me, “I’ve given this company thirty years, I deserve to take it easier compared to most people here.” Woooooow……

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
UPS delivers 6 billion packages a year. It would have a significant and long lasting impact to the logistics of the US if they strike for even 1 week. So I wonder if Biden steps in like he did for rail workers
I work for an air freight company. We were bracing for impact in case the strike happened.

Top Bottom