• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...niency.html?via=newsletter&source=CSPMedition

515fabfcafa96f5926000091.jpg

Fool, you were going after children. Fuck outta here.
Seriously..fuck that clown.

Hey McGinty.

1) Why did you save this video until now?

2) Why won't you admit that Loehmann is unfit to be a police officer, and should never have been there on that day?

Just...fuck McGinty, fuck the CPD.

And this gentleman nails it. I know my views on the LGBTQ community have evolved, and hopefully they will evolve more. If we have Empathy And Sympathy* for our fellow humans, then we have no choice but to change.

*copyright Karen from TBGWT

I'm praying for the folks in Paris.

But when it's over... I fear for the people of color in France and other parts of the EU. I'm already seeing that rage transform into some ugly shit even on Gaf, never mind elsewhere.

D i Z

I'm praying for the folks in Paris.

But when it's over... I fear for the people of color in France and other parts of the EU. I'm already seeing that rage transform into some ugly shit even on Gaf, never mind elsewhere.

It's going to be open season on refugees more so than it is already.

Shy

No sadly.
Nah. What I've played I felt was mediocre. I'mma hold onto my sixty and maybe get it at discount.
I am. I need something to relieve some stress.
I'll probably wait until early December to get a PS4.
Damm, that's a shame.
Finally getting my own PS4..been using my wife's all this time. Can't wait to start playing a shooter again..
Noice, i'm thinking of getting the US digital version, instead of the physical UK one.
Stay safe, France bct.
Yep, be safe France fam.

Just left a rally on campus for Mizzou solidarity. There had to be at least 200 kids out here all dressed in all black. Had some kids give a couple of speeches, one girl even said "People said a black president would end racism, but having a black president didn't end shit!" Couple of other kids talking about lightskin/darkskin shit is nothing but bullshit tearing us apart when we have to be united more than ever. My favorite one had to be a girl that flatout said "You can sellout and go against your own interests, but white people will still see you as just another nigger." Between this and the Fight for $15 rally on Tuesday, I feel woke as fuck.

Shit sound like it got heated. I bet the pd came to shut shit down like usual huh?

akira28

You haven't suffered enough yet.

Can't hate on her. She actually went and got singing and voice lessons, and can sing, so. She's in a bus, guys. Come on. She's not holding 50 of her helpless fans hostage on a jet plane while she goes shopping for sneakers.

Malyse

You know, a lot of really fantastic art is on DeviantArt, but you should generally not use the search function. Learn from my pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom