• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Any of ya'll nikkas watched Gundam?

Recommended Gundam series to watch? G Gundam's already on the list

Gundam is one of those shows I've always wanted to see more of but just haven't for some reason. I only saw Wing and the original 3 Gundam movies.

edit: Iron Blooded Orphans is currently airing Saturday nights on Toonami, if you're not the kind of person who turns their nose up at dubs. You can probably catch up on all the episodes so far at adultswim.com.

harSon

Banned
I go to San Diego for a few days of vacation and ya'll trash me while I'm gone smh

I need to move to San Diego by the way.....

Crocodile

So I haven't been really following NMS but the sense I'm getting is that the day one package is trash but it becomes decent/actively good with the day one patch? Is this a case of people being disappointed because the game has legit issues or disappointed because it isn't the second coming of Jesus as some treated it? Or am I getting vibes of disappointment where there aren't actually any?

People need to hire a black woman who's only job is to tell them "You don't want them problems". I mean folks should see this stuff coming a mile away

It's insane how true this is (you can of course replace "black woman" with "member of whatever relevant ethnic group to the product you're trying to make"). For better or worse I get this mental image:

28563475.jpg

1QG3ZsK.gif

I feel a bit bad for laughing but.......*sensiblechuckle.gif*

Why do people value Joes opinions on film? I'm not really aware of his record other than BvS. He loved it when he saw an early screening, then critics started shitting on it and he began walking back his glowing first impressions. Like if you can't discern a turd of that magnitude on your first viewing....then I don't know if I can take you seriously.

I was joking, hence me laughing out loud. I haven't watched the film yet, so as far as I'm concerned the only opinion I'll value is mine when I do check it out.

Slayven

Ahhh. I'm not familar with her, so i don't know.

All the answers you seek lies within here.
acmKGFH.gif
😝
Underrated book
tumblr_m3vo1rSpeX1rnhr86o1_1280.jpg

Considering the shit that Matt goes through ever single time, this seems to be tame in comparison.

Mephisto literally said there was nothing else he can do to Matt. You know your life is garbage when the devil himself taps out of torturing you

RedSwirl

It's insane how true this is (you can of course replace "black woman" with "member of whatever relevant ethnic group to the product you're trying to make"). For better or worse I get this mental image:

28563475.jpg

1QG3ZsK.gif

I feel a bit bad for laughing but.......*sensiblechuckle.gif*

They're called cultural advisers. People hire them sometimes.

Ex: Ubisoft didn't copyright the Mohawk characters' names in Assassin's Creed III because their adviser said it wasn't proper to do that.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Oh, i forgot to mention something else i didn't like from Suicide Squad.

That whole Enchantress pop and locking thing she was doing. GET TO FUCK WITH THAT SHIT.

They really shitted up a great character

It was some classic awkward white girl dancing. I remember watching that and thinking "The fuck? Is she spellcasting or...what???"
Hahahahaha my girl was dacing like that last night mocking her. I was dying. Shitty ass dancing.

Listening to LL Cool J

Reminds me of a road trip to Florida the family took and Doin It came on the radio. We all know how the ending of the song goes and my sisters and I were sitting in the car looking hella uncomfortable. But guess who was sitting in the passenger seat just jamming away with the volume cranked up. Smh....

You know there is a fetish for everything

stumble upon video of women in see-thru tops and no bra just doing nothing but moving around and occasionally hang off stuff face down

You know there is a fetish for everything

stumble upon video of women in see-thru tops and no bra just doing nothing but moving around and occasionally hang off stuff face down

Bruh, my friend from my Navy days had the weirdest fetish. He was just a plain white dude from Maine, but he let me use his PC one day and his internet history done betrayed this man. He was into girls throwing stuff like paint, mayonnaise, milk... whatever slimy substance you can think of... On themselves. He had a membership to some site and everything.

Then I had brought my friend in to see, he already knew because he had fucked around and let him use his PC a while ago but he never told anyone. Then he directed me to a folder where there was a video of dude ***HEAVILY REDACTED DUE TO NOT WANTING TO MAKE ANYONE SICK**** and I wanted to die.

Now... this guy shows his ass on FB nowadays (he's a conservative) and I always consider outing his ass but I'm not even that evil.

Bruh, my friend from my Navy days had the weirdest fetish. He was just a plain white dude from Maine, but he let me use his PC one day and his internet history done betrayed this man. He was into girls throwing stuff like paint, mayonnaise, milk... whatever slimy substance you can think of... On themselves. He had a membership to some site and everything.

Then I had brought my friend in to see, he already knew because he had fucked around and let him use his PC a while ago but he never told anyone. Then he directed me to a folder where there was a video of dude ***HEAVILY REDACTED DUE TO NOT WANTING TO MAKE ANYONE SICK**** and I wanted to die.

Now... this guy shows his ass on FB nowadays (he's a conservative) and I always consider outing his ass but I'm not even that evil.
Repression does some shit, yet tradition people just follow it to the end of the earth

JLynn

Spent Sunday packing just about everything me and the fiancée owns into a small box that got bigger and bigger as the day went on. Like the Tardis from Doctor Who. So sore.

I did see Suicide Squad on Friday and I found it to be meh. Better than Man of Steel but worse than Marvel's MCU "bad" movies. And notice the huge drop off from Friday to Saturday. I wonder how many who saw it on Friday got the free T-Mobile passes (Me and the fiancée got them as well)?

andthebeatgoeson

Spent Sunday packing just about everything me and the fiancée owns into a small box that got bigger and bigger as the day went on. Like the Tardis from Doctor Who. So sore.

I did see Suicide Squad on Friday and I found it to be meh. Better than Man of Steel but worse than Marvel's MCU "bad" movies. And notice the huge drop off from Friday to Saturday. I wonder how many who saw it on Friday got the free T-Mobile passes (Me and the fiancée got them as well)?
But the money was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom