• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give the AvP games a look. I've played Alien 3, Alien Trilogy, and Isolation. I've heard Infestation is good too, but yeah I'll look those up. I'd heard of them but I figured they were just okay. That's excluding the arcade game, which I always thought looked awesome.

As far as the franchise goes, and keeping in mind I haven't seen 3 or Covenant, I kinda rank them like this:

Alien > Alien: Isolation > Predator > AvP arcade game > Predator 2 > Aliens > Prometheus > Resurrection > AvP > AvP Requiem

I moved Aliens above Resurrection and Prometheus just to be a bit less hyperbolic, since it is well directed and has good characterization. So despite what I just said, I will rank it fairly for that. I also haven't seen Resurrection in years so I can't even remember it well beyond basically being Firefly with a Xenomorph. I'll probably end up ranking it higher because my friend loves it so much, though.

public speaking class in college was one of my favorite classes. used the "three stories" episode of House as a topic for different types of speech and the class loved it.

I'd never take a class like that 'cause I'm admittedly an absolute wuss when it comes to being in front of crowds, especially when I'm being graded on it. Shakes me right up.

Girl sounds cool, though. She could easily be well over your age, though, you know we look the same at 18 as we do any age beyond that. Magic.

They don't making public speaking a mandatory credit anymore? Back when I was in college it was a mandatory course. Probably depends on major/minors though.

Izuna

Banned
I think the story for AvP2 as well as the quality of the game makes it sit among Alien and Aliens for me, which are IMO the high points of the franchise.

Predator is oranges, I don't like to compare them directly. What I refuse to watch is that garbage looking Predators...

I like Alien 3. I know a lot of people don't, but I think it's a good movie with a good ending. One Ressurection fucked up.

Slayven

Not in my school, no. Definitely not for my major, or second major, either.

Sch1sm be like

UbaWe71.jpg

Not in my school, no. Definitely not for my major, or second major, either.

Thats good, always hated how they forced people who was obviously uncomfortable and anxious to do it. I remember seeing this one girl that wasn't for it at all pass out when it was her turn to speak about the current topic. The professor still wanted her to do it when she regained consciousness.

akira28

I played the first AvP like it was damn Descent. Always on the ceiling or just right behind the whimpering human marine. Hiding in the shadows.

BigDes

I remember the start of the Marine campagin

You round a corner and sticking out of the ceiling is a xenomorph head, you jump and just unload on that fucker.

whoops its just a steampipe

Now here's a real xenomorph coming right at you pity you wasted all that ammo on a pipe isnt it?

I just read spoilers for Covenant. God fucking damn you, Ridley Scott. I'm not watching this shit. My piss is at a boil.

I revise my list. Only Alien and Alien: Isolation are good (not counting other games). Fuck everything else movie-wise.

Shy

I just read spoilers for Covenant. God fucking damn you, Ridley Scott. I'm not watching this shit. My piss is at a boil.

I revise my list. Only Alien and Alien: Isolation are good (not counting other games). Fuck everything else movie-wise.
Loved Alien Isolation.

You should really give Alien 3.
If you can, watch the work print version.

I think it's much better
mornin bct fam
Morning Reyven.

Hope life is treating you well.

Loved Alien Isolation.

You should really give Alien 3.
If you can, watch the work print version.

I think it's much better

Morning Reyven.

Hope life is treating you well.

except for the african winter kicking in lifes been good shy thanks

AvP1.jpg

1999, like having 3 games in one, if it was made today probably be a shit show of development

I feel like everything that made this game so good would be some kinda overpriced dlc if it were made today

First Chili was on her "All Loves Matter" shit

Then I found out she's a Trump supporter

This legit hurts. *looks at TLC CDs with absolute disgust*

T-Boz don't you dare break my heart either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom