• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
First Chili was on her "All Loves Matter" shit

Then I found out she's a Trump supporter

This legit hurts. *looks at TLC CDs with absolute disgust*

T-Boz don't you dare break my heart either

So now you know Usher's true motives. And he made it look like he was cheatin' to protect her career. He fell on the sword for you, Chili.

Beefy

Sessions is the real President.
----------------
Least Chili says she voted Trump, unlike the Rock who just changes subject
-----------

Afternoon BCT

Morning everyone, I'm about to take my mother out to lunch to this Mongolian buffet joint that's about a 10 minute drive from my home for an early mothers day thing since I work all weekend.

Everybody panicking around 'here' today, huge cyberattack on Europe: hospitals, ISP, energy management companies, banks.

Poor IT techs who were thinking about the weekend.

giphy.gif

Remind me that taking 45 minutes to write a lengthy thread about Canadian journalists being terrible people might not be a good use of my time.

I'm not surprised no one read it lol... not many people on GAF probably care about Canadian Journalists showing their ass on twitter ha ha ha...

But like I had quotes from everything... it was a mini essay.... ah well the writing is the reward I guess.

Zekes!

Remind me that taking 45 minutes to write a lengthy thread about Canadian journalists being terrible people might not be a good use of my time.

I'm not surprised no one read it lol... not many people on GAF probably care about Canadian Journalists showing their ass on twitter ha ha ha...

But like I had quotes from everything... it was a mini essay.... ah well the writing is the reward I guess.

Wait, what happened?

Wait, what happened?

A bunch of high profile Canadian writers/journalists/editors decided to joke (or maybe they're serious) about raising money to fund an Appropriation Literary Award, literally a prize for what would likely be some white dude writing about an Indigenous person or other person of colour because they were all upset that some other writer resigned as editor of a Magazine after he got severely criticized for publishing an essay on how the lack of Cultural Appropriation is why Canadian Literary Canon is so white (while also saying he doesn't believe cultural appropriation is a thing), without anyone else reading it in an issue of the Magazine he edited dedicated to highlighting Indigenous writers.

And those journalists defend their public behaviour by saying their protesting in favour of free speech...

And instead of writing just that I created a full sourced thread with way too much detail lol:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1373088

Got to be a sick cunt to ransom ware hospitals.

It's been a thing for a long, long time. This is why HIPAA laws are being more heavily enforced now and why all medical institutions need to have strong security procedures in place for staff.

Yep. Also, i don't think that they SPECIFICALLY targeted hospitals. Loads of other companies are/were hit by it. Here we got ISP, Banks, EnergyManagement and yes, Hospitals being hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom