• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Crow - Official Trailer (2024)Bill Skarsgård,Danny Huston

ManaByte

So I dragged out my 30 year old graphic novel of The Crow just to refresh myself on the source material. Wooooow is that a nihilistic read. Basically just violence and gore with interludes of his grief over the loss of Shelly. The OG film added some nice elements with the witch chick and some possibility of Draven failing. Wonder if they will lean more into the skull faced guy or the possibility of Draven actually being able to return to life. The basic story is pretty one note so they do need to expand it for a film.

Skull Cowboy was in the Brandon Lee movie but cut from the final version.

Sonik

I don't understand how this vomit inducing sound became so popular and overused in the first place.

God i hate the mainstream.

No one can change my mind on this, the public is way dumber than it used to be ~15 years ago, even this garbage "music" is proof of that. Social media and degenerate "culture" have fried people's minds

FunkMiller

No one can change my mind on this, the public is way dumber than it used to be ~15 years ago, even this garbage "music" is proof of that. Social media and degenerate "culture" have fried people's minds

People aren't dumber. But the dumb people get listened to more now because of social media.

Top Bottom