• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Jifs? GEOFF, YOU'RE IN THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY.

~Kinggi~

Banned
That guy with the glasses i think its Mega64 is legit making me crack up. Usually this shit isnt funny. BUT I AM drunk so

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
It won't win though, guaranteed (It's one of the only goty candidates I actually played)

Yeah we all know that. When Galaxy 2 with 95+ metacritic didnt win, nothing Nintendo ever puts out will ever make it. At least they are still having one Nintendo-spot in the goty nominees.

adj_noun

ProdAdminImage.ashx

Wow, they are actually talking about Mario Maker in a positive way.

Were you expecting them to nominate it, entirely for the purpose of shitting on it

Also, it's not 'jif'. You don't get to change how a word is pronounced, just because you invented the thing the word describes.

Yeah we all know that. When Galaxy 2 with 95+ metacritic didnt win, nothing Nintendo ever puts out will ever make it. At least they are still having one Nintendo-spot in the goty nominees.

Nintendo could probably create a game that got 10s across the board, but still wouldn't win GOTY in many places lol

Top Bottom