• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
One of the few years where all the choices for GOTY look good enough to win, and I haven't played Fallout 4.

Pulling for Witcher 3.

I don't think an awards show should have trailer announcements and game reveals. That feels incredible sketchy and disingenuous to me.

It bothers me a lot. Like, a lot a lot. It...makes video games still feel amateur and...fuck, what's the word. Unprofessional?

I'm sure people are actually only watching for the reveals but still. I don't like this shilling and industry jagging.

ironcreed

Banned
ProdAdminImage.ashx

0005150024122_500X500.jpg

Good shit.

Uzzy

If Westwood getting this award is just an excuse for some EA exec to reveal a new Command and Conquer, I'll be majorly pissed off.

Zomba13

Da fuck?

"I didn't play The Witcher 3 because I was too busy playing a game that released way later?"

Who the hell is that clown?

Mega 64 are a videogame themed comedy troupe. They do a bunch of funny (subjective) videos. Ignore everything they say and take it as a joke.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I LOVE that they are doing this retro-segment. Dune 2 is one of my favorite games ever, and the Command & Conquerors-games are also amazing.

Top Bottom