• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

DieH@rd

Banned
I hate how they completely ignore games releasing in December. Missing Xenoblade Chronicles X, Just Cause 3... a lot more. It's a joke. Xenoblade would likely win best art direction, I would think. Oh well... good thing I only care about the World Premieres.

IMO, Bloodborne shits all over uninspiring anime art direction of Xenoblade that was seen in 1000 other games.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Will this be saved on YouTube for me to watch later on?

I kinda want to watch Packers v Lions tonight.

Kayant

Hmm I have a feeling XB1 RL might be announced here apart from Psyonix being there for awards.

And really hope the win at least one category.

Catvoca

Banned
No Jeff Gerstmann in the Trending gamer category this year? What is wrong with you Keighley!? Everyone knows he was robbed last year, he's the true Trending Gamer of our hearts.

What a dumb fucking category, guess I'm #TeamFat this year though

Soulflarz

Banned
so can we call votes now- did the nintendo guy spill wolf in reality and that was a publicity stunt or are we being f'ed with :V

Spizz

Banned
Nice OT, I hope things turn out well for Geoff and the show tonight. Regardless of what people may think of him, he must've put in a lot of hard work to make tonight possible.

RPGCrazied

And as much as I'd love to see Zelda U, don't think we are going to. They already said they wouldn't show it this year, when it was delayed. Didn't they?

Dambrosi

Banned
IMO, Bloodborne shits all over uninspiring anime art direction of Xenoblade that was seen in 1000 other games.
Oh come on, Bloodborne, great as it is, wishes it had the grandiose scope and scale that XCX does. That kind of open world is only a dream to From Software.

Chase17

I kind of think it would be nice if this show was more focused on awards than on world premiers (obviously those are important to getting people to view though). Curious to see how they handle it this year.

And as much as I'd love to see Zelda U, don't think we are going to. They already said they wouldn't show it this year, when it was delayed. Didn't they?

i remember they said "you're getting nothing at e3" when the delay happened, and then at least one poster lost his shit in the e3 direct thread when it turned out they weren't lying.

can't remember if the warning extended to the remainder of the year in any way though.

Panda Rin

Oh come on, Bloodborne, great as it is, wishes it had the grandiose scope and scale that XCX does. That kind of open world is only a dream to From Software.

I mean, they really don't. Not agreeing with his point, but both games aim for completely different design philosophies.

Disxo

Ok I apologize to all the people offended by me not caring about e-sports.
Ok sorry, I overeacted but, maybe If you dont you could have just put: I dont care instead of who cares?
Just saying.

Anyone knows when the bands would play? I hope we can see chvrches at the end, and deadmau5 during the transition between first and last half.

Ok sorry, I overeacted but, maybe If you dont you could have just put: I dont care instead of who cares?
Just saying.

Anyone knows when the bands would play? I hope we can see chvrches at the end, and deadmau5 during the transition between first and last half.

Yeah fair enough my comments were a bit shit.

Actual apologies.

Dambrosi

Banned
If it had been Dark Chronicle or Rogue Galaxy, I'd have bitten. Dark Cloud, though? Nah, you're OK, Sony. I'll pass.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Hype!
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

Top Bottom